What's this?

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

 

Chunji sped down the road with L.Joe in the passenger seat. “Bro, you know that girl in ----‘s class?!”

“The new girl?” L.Joe asked

“I don’t give a if she’s new, but you know what she did?!”

“Wha-”

“She kissed me!”

L.Joe noticed the lipstick stain on Chunji’s collar “Chunj-”

“WHO THE HELL KISSES A TAKEN GUY!”

“You have-”

“WHO?!”

“Something on your-”

“I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON IN HER MIND?!”

“Collar….”

“HAS SHE COMPLETELY LOST HER MIND?!”

 

Chunji threw his fist on the steering wheel and let out a heavy sigh. “You were saying something?” L.Joe looked at him “Huh? Oh, you had-” “GRRRR!” Chunji let go of the steering wheel to clutch both his fists. L.Joe quickly took control over the wheel and listened to Chunji complain.

 

They finally arrived to your house, Mya fell asleep like the quiet angel she was while Lana was reading a magazine and you cleaned up the kitchen. The doorbell rang and you dried your hands with a towel to answer the door. “MY BABY!!” Chunji picked you up and hugged you so tight you could hardly breathe. He kissed your lips and you noticed something different.

 

“Chunji?”

“Hm?”

“You taste funny”

“Silly! Well obviously~ that’s because I’ve been drinking~”

 

He tapped your nose. You looked back at L.Joe, he held out his hand and shook it, meaning that Chunji was just a tad bit tipsy. You smelt something different and sniffed him. “You smell different too” Chunji smelt himself and tilted his head “I do smell weird, I don’t like this smell either. Blah!” You smiled then noticed the lipstick stain “CHUNJI!!!” Your eyes widened. “WHAT IS THAT?!!” He looked around his shirt “What is what?” and found the stain. “Oh my god, -----? I swear to god nothing happened. Please believe me, I was sitting at the bar the whole time” He held onto your hands pleading for your understanding.

 

You looked at him with disbelief “I-I don’t know Chunji, you’ve been telling myself to believe you when I see things like this!” You pointed to his collar. The other guys walked inside the house and the first thing they saw was you being upset and yelling at Chunji “S-sometimes, I don’t know if I can do that anymore! I would LOVE to believe you! I really do! But you know what?...... I think I've stopped” You pulled your hands away from him and walked away.

 

You walked upstairs and closed the door. Chunji ran to the wall and clenched his fists. Ricky looked at L.Joe and mouthed "What happened?" L.Joe pointed to his collar and then at Chunji.