An old friend

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

 

Chunji had to go back to university and study again so you walked home with Minwoo and the Jo twins. The four of you were laughing together and playing jokes. From afar, someone was watching you, they were taking pictures and trying not to miss a single minute of you together with the boys. They left you and sat down at the park, a smirk came upon their face whilst going through the photos “If Chunji see’s this after that Jeongmin incident, he is sure to be suspecting everything she is doing is bad, and he will be officially mine” Stephanie had appeared behind her and squeezed her neck.

 

“Ahhh, ah. Ah. What the hell? Let go of me!”

Stephanie rested her right foot on the seat and looked right at the person “The more you move, the worser the pain, got it?”

The girl stopped moving and sat there enduring the pain

“So, you’re Jiyoung I heard. Is it possibly that you’re trying to ruin a perfectly good relationship?”

“It’s none of your business, so piss off” she hissed, Stephanie got mad and squeezed her neck harder

“Ahhh! It hurts!”

“Does it look like I care?” She looked at Jiyoung’s hands and noticed the camera “Give me that”

“Why should I? It’s not yours”

“By the end of this, you’ll be needing a cast for your neck if you don’t hand it over”

Jiyoung took time to think.

“Give it up!” Stephanie demanded.

 

Jiyoung harshly gave her the camera and with one hand on her neck and the other looking through the camera. Stephanie bent down and looked at her right in the eyes.

 

“Why were you spying on ----? Watching whatever she was doing? What are you planning to do with these pictures? And do you even know if she was flirting with them or not? No, of course not, you’re too stupid to think of others than yourself. Now, I know you want what is hers, but do you think that you’re doing the right thing? Oh, what am I even saying? You’re probably busy thinking of yourself right now. Even though I don’t know you, I despise you to the most and everyone else like you. Be careful of what you do and where, otherwise…”

 

Stephanie squeezed her neck as hard as she could then let go, Jiyoung yelled in pain “Delete those photos. If I see them out anywhere, just watch out” She threw the camera to the ground and walked off. Jiyoung picked up the camera and dusted it off. She rubbed the back of her neck and looked back at Stephanie “Pssht, she doesn’t know who I am”

 

Stephanie went out of town to pay a little visit to an old friend. She was in the country side and knocked on the door. A grown man with grey hair appeared at the door. “Well if it isn’t Stephanie, I haven’t seen you since last year. Was it last year?” Stephanie smiled “Ah, ajusshi, you’re getting so old that you’re forgetting, it was one year ago” They laughed and the man opened the door wider “Come inside” Stephanie stepped in and sat down on the couch. She looked around and saw a small photo on the table, it was of her and a friend. Someone stepped out and Stephanie looked up “Hyewoo” she smirked. Hyewoo glared at her and went down to get a cup of water.

 

“What do you want?”

“Can’t an old friend pay a small visit?”

“Yea, um, after you turned your back at me and went to ----”

“You deserved it, you treated me like crap back then”

"Why don't you just go home"

"I need to ask a favour of you"

"Whatever it is, no. I'm not going to do anything, so leave"

"You deserved everything bad that happened to you after thinking about only yourself!"

“I know…. I know I do” Hyewoo went around to Stephanie and sat down

“I’ll admit that you’re a , but I missed you” Hyewoo didn’t say anything and looked away “Oh, what is that I see? Is it water? Or are you crying?”

Hyewoo turned around in tears and threw her arms around Stephanie “I missed you so much! I’ve known you since primary school and realised that I started acting like a in the beginning of high school”

“Cry it all out, just cry it all out” Stephanie patted her back and tried not to laugh.

 

Hyewoo pulled back and sniffed “Everyone hates me right?”

“Let’s see, well, you tried to steal --- boyfriend which succeeded. ----- has done nothing and you caused her to suffer in pain. You got Chunji to cheat on her behind her back. You were a to everyone, you threatened your best friend for a guy. Ummm, I think that’s about it. Does that sum up everything for you?”

“Oh my god I’m so sorry!” Hyewoo cried again

“Stop having a sook and get over it. I will also say that everything was all your fault”

“I will admit that Chunji was so dreamy, he’s cute and smart and… just everything!”

“Yah!”

“What?”

“You’re not thinking of doing anything right?”

“Of course not, there’s someone else now” she smiled

“Does he have a girlfriend?”

“Nope”

“That’s good. You know I have this mega urge to hit you so bad”

“Was I that horrible?”

“YOU WERE COMPETELY HORRIBLE. Like, out of your mind!”

“Fine, I get it. But what are you doing here?”

“I just wanted to get tips from you”

“About what?”

“Lets just say the situation back at our old school is almost the same as your situation last year”

“What do you want me to do?”

“I just want you to compete against a girl called Yong Jiyoung, BUT you do not go anywhere near Chunji ---- or anyone else”

“Why not?”

“You can answer that question yourself. I will give you a brief profile of the type of person she is, one word would do. You”

“Me?”

“Yes, she’s like you last year, but I would think it’s worse, I mean like, she’s got things planned and everything ready to break the two up”

“So you want me to compete against her?”

“Yes, likeee, stop her from whatever her plans are, today she took photos of --- with Minwoo and the Jo twins, she’s stalking her basically”

“Okay I understand”