The taxi man

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

 

You went into the Korean BBQ restaurant and took your seats. You and Chunji decided to sit accros from each other and Jiyoung sat next to Chunji. You ordered meat and drinks then waited for the food to come. It was awkward because Jiyoung was around. You didn’t feel the atmosphere but Chunji hated her being so close to the two of you. He wanted to punch her away and the two of you leave the restaurant. But because you wanted to eat here, he stayed for you.

 

The meat finally came and everyone cooked. Chunji picked up cooked meat from the grill and blew on it, he fed you and you both eye-smiled each other. Jiyoung looked at the two of you feeling jealous. She looked at Chunji and back at her plate. Jiyoung dropped her chopsticks onto her plate and opened to Chunji so he could feed her. You noticed Jiyoung, so you looked at Chunji and nodded your head at her. He looked at gave a disgusted face. You forwarded your hands to her, telling him to feed her. He rolled his eyes and sighed. Then he quickly shoved meat into Jiyoung’s mouth leaving a mess.

 

Satisfied with Chunji being nice. You smiled at him and continued eating - ----- can you not notice that you’re killing me right now. Why don’t you notice anything about that girl and what she’s doing? It’s like you’re paying me back because I didn’t notice Hyewoo’s real side? I guess I deserved it?- He stared at you while you enjoyed eating. It was getting late and you needed to get home so you could do your homework.

 

You all stood outside of the restaurant thinking about how to get home since you and Jiyoung wet different ways.

 

“Chunji why don’t you drop Jiyoung off, I can walk by myself”

Chunji his bottom lip and looked away, he pushed you by your shoulders with him away from Jiyoung, then he looked into your eyes “----- you’re killing me right now. I don’t like Jiyoung”

Your eyes grew sad and Chunji began regretting what he said “Mianhae. It’s just that…. I want to trust to more, so I’ll let you go alone with another girl”

“You’re doing this for our trust?” He sighed “It can be anyone but her and Hyewoo. Okay? She’s been appearing out of nowhere where I’m around with you. Do you understand?”

You pouted “But it’s dark and there are scary people out there. You’re just dropping her off at home, so nothing will happen”

“Babe, why don’t you ever think about your safety?” He looked into your eyes

“I’ll catch a taxi, I don’t walk or take a bus, okay?”

He sighed “Fine”

 

You all waited for the taxi and he let you go, he deeply kissed you and gave money to the driver and told him to make sure you get home and not to take his eyes off you until the door closes. You smiled at his concerns, then you left. Chunji watched you until he couldn’t see the lights of the taxi anymore, he got into the car and Jiyoung helped herself in.

 

You innocently sat in the passenger seat staring at the window outside. The driver laughed, keeping his eyeson the road.

 

“You’ve got a good man there”

“Mhm” You nodded

“He’s a handsome boy too. You should watch out for other girls” He advised

“…….”

“He’s taking that young girl home right? The one standing behind the two of you?”

You nodded

“I know her”

Your eyes widened and you looked at the driver. He laughed

“So you’re interested now?”

You weakly smiled and stared t the road ahead

“She’s my daughter”

“Muh?!” Your eyes grew bigger and looked back at the driver

“Jiyoung….. now she’s something. I would say she’s a nice girl. But when it comes to wanting something, she ends up getting her ways. You’re probably wondering why she didn’t notice me? Because I’m an undercover cop, she wouldn’t know that I’d be a taxi driver tonight. And also, she was suppose to be homeee…” he looked at his watch “2 hours ago. Yup, trouble maker”

You bit your lip, worried.

“When I get back to her, I’ll make sure nothing happens between those two okay, you can count on me. But keep him close or he’s gone…. Aaaaand we’re here”

 

He stopped that car and looked up at you house making sure it was the right number. “Now, he told me not to leave until you close that door, now go and I know he will come back for you” He winked and smiled, you nodded and went inside then he drove off.

 

Chunji reached Jiyoung’s house, he waited for her to leave but she stayed put. He sighed and shook his head. “Do you want me to drag you or what? Hurry up and go” Jiyoung shook her head, Chunji let out a deep breath and got out of the car, he opened her side of the door and took her arm tightly and to the front of her door. He rang the door and the person who answered was your taxi driver.

 

Jiyoung gasped “Appa!”

Her dad had an unhappy face and looked at Chunji then back at Jiyoung. “You should’ve been home hours ago, why are you here now?” He growled

“Appa-”

“Get inside young lady” he pointed and she whined. He looked at Chunji and smiled “Someone is waiting for you, I suggest you go now”

 

Chunji recognized the face and nodded, he ran back in his car and drove to your house. He texted you and you came running downstairs. You opened the door and jumped o him with your arms around his neck.

 

“I missed you so so so much”

Chunji laughed “No kidding” He put you down and your arms hung off his neck “Tonight, your house is my shelter”

You laughed “I’ll get your bed ready”

You turned round to leave but he took your waist and held you close “I wanna sleep with you tonight. In the same room, sharing one bed, under one blanket, and I’m going to hug you like there is no tomorrow” You smiled, listening to every word.

“You’re always so sweet. Then I’ll get our bed ready”

“Now doesn’t that sound better?”

 

He let you go and closed the door behind as the both of you entered the room. You got him to wear the pajamas he wore last time and it still made you laugh, you got into bed and he crawled in next to you.

 

“I can tell you this is the best feeling in the whole world, being right here next to you, holding you in my arms. In my world, there’s no one but me and you”

“Stop it” You laughed

“Stop what? I know you love my words”

“But it’s so sweet I could explode”

Chunji laughed “If you explode then I will explode with you”

“Shhhhhh” you tried not to laugh

“I love you my baby boo”

“I love you too”



 

 GOSH THAT ENDING! DAT ENDING

 I want to be that girl seriously. My name is officially -----

 LOL

 I'm just writing my fantasy hahaha. 

 Well this is just t tell you guys that I'll be stopping here for a while until I finish my other stories, which is only 2. 

 I'm not saying that I won't be writing any more chapters, I will still update but I'm going to be updating more on the other 2 stories 

 Which is probably once a week. LOL JOKE! 

 Anywho,stay intouch with this story and click over to my poster shop 

MyCreation

 I FEEL/SHOW NO SHAME! :D 

 (Now I do..)