Like another Hyewoo

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

“What the hell were you thinking?” Stephanie sat herself on the student desks

“I-I don’t know. It just came out of no where”

“Your freaking feeling came out of no where. So what are you going to do now?”

“Nothing”

“That’s it? Nothing?”

“Steph, what else do you expect me to do? I confessed to ---- and hit her right in the face! What else do you expect me to fu-”

“Before you curse at me, fine. But you totally blew it”

“It must hurt…”

“Huh?”

“I have to see how she’s feeling” He turned to leave but Stephanie quickly held a tight grip

“Jeongmin-ah, you seriously have to let go of her. You can’t just keep pulling yourself towards her whenever you think she needs help. She has Chunji, you can’t keep doing his job”

Jeongmin sighed “Fine, I’ll let go of it now. But what about the times when Chunji isn’t around? When he is the one hurting her and let that stupid ruin everything between those two? What am I suppose to do then? Just-just leave it? Should I just watch her cry and let my insides crush itself?”

“You’ve got a good point there..”

 

Outside the classroom, Chunji couldn’t stop thinking about you. He lost patience and stood up “I can’t bloody wait any longer, I have to see my girlfriend” The twins stood up, but were too late as he already made a turn. Jeongmin left the classroom, Stephanie stopped at the door and the twins watched. “I’m going home” “A ‘goodbye’ would be nice!” Something then popped into her head “Oh. Jeongmin-ah! Who was that girl you were talking about before?!” The twins looked at each other with tilted heads. “Girl?” they said together. Stephanie looked back at them and sat down “He said something about her always ruining everything between ---- and Chunji?”

 

“You mean Yong Jiyoung?” Said Youngmin

“Yong Jiyoung?” Stephanie furrowed her eyebrows “Is she like, another Hyewoo or something?”

The boys both nodded in disgust.

“I guess I’m going to have to find more about this Yong Jiyoung”

“You boys hungry?”

“Very”

“Lets leave this problem to the ones involved and we go eat some beef. How does that sound?”

“Great!”

“What do you say?” She raised a brow at them

“Umm, thankyou?”

“What else?”

“Noona!” Youngmin beamed

“ooooh I love hearing that~ It makes me feel great!”

“Noona noona noona!” Youngmin said again

“Yah, that’s enough. One time was great, but more is just annoying”

“Noooooooooonaaaaaaaaa” the boys said together

“I said shut up or you won’t  get food!” The boys mad a run for it and she chased after them.

 

You were sitting on the teacher’s desk and Minwoo brought the first-aid kit. He wrapped a towel around the ice pack and gave it to you.

 

“I won’t complain” You smiled

“Are you scared of what happened earlier?”

“In a way, yea. But I’m also shocked”

“I wonder what it would be like tomorrow”

“I’ll just pretend this never happened and go back to being good friends”

“Don’t you think it would be too awkward though?”

“It will. But it’s even worse if I don’t say anything”

“Until this is over, you and I can be best-friends for the day”

“Sounds great” You smiled and Minwoo smiled back.

 

“----!” Chunji appeared from the door panting. Minwoo’s smile slowly un-curved itself and both of you got off the desk. Chunji went up to you and held the other side of your face. “I can’t believe this happened to you. How did I not freaking see that?” You held his hand and put it down “It’s okay, it was only an accident” “How can you be so careless about yourself? You need to start caring more and say that it isn’t alright, because it’s not” He looked at your face then pulled your head close to his chest. “I’m sorry I didn’t look out for you then, I promise to protect you accident or no accident. Should we go home?” You nodded and he took you out. Chunji looked back and thanked Minwoo by smiling and giving a nod.

 

Disappointed, Minwoo sat back on the desk “Oh, hold on” You ran back and gave him a hug, his cheeks flushed pink and his heart rate increased “Thank you Minwoo, you’re always looking after me. Maybe I can do the same in return someday. Bye” He smiled “Make sure you keep the icepack on or your cheek will swell up really big” You nodded and caught up with Chunji. He was sure that you both were gone so he sighed and sat on the desk again “Sometimes.. I don’t know if it’s your fault or mine that I keep falling for you”

 

When you and Chunji got home, L.Joe heard the door unlock and quickly went up to see who it was. “Oh, L.Joe” He gave you a look and you lightly knuckled your head “Oppa~ better?” he nodded and you looked up at Chunji “What is L.Joe doing here?”

 

“He lives here”

“---- he doesn’t know”

“What don’t I know?”

“---- is my Dongsaeng and I’m her Oppa. We’re siblings” He smiled and Chunji looked down at you who was nodding

“That is so strange”

“Yea, you know this now because I found out not too long ago”

L.Joe noticed your cheek “---- what happened to your face?”

“Huh? oh” You quickly put the ice pack on “I….ran into someone’s shoulder and yea. That happened”

“Wow, that’s a rough bump, how fast were you running? It looks really bad”

“Umm, they were running too”

“Okay. But are you sure it doesn’t hurt?”

“I’m sure, as long as I keep this on”

“Hmm, well I’m not feeling sure myself, so let’s put some of that cream stuff on that mum uses” He took your wrist and you followed

“Are you sure it even works?”

“I also see Cake Ajusshi put it on when he has a bruise or whatever”

“Don’t you ever call him by something else other than Cake Ajusshi? You’ve known him for about 10 years?”

“Fine, then why don’t I call him my Dongsaeng and you Cake Ajusshi” L.Joe smiled

“Now you’re just being silly” You laughed

 

You looked back at Chunji who looked like a wave had just hit him. You giggled and motioned him to hurry up, Chunji smiled and followed.

 


 

 

I'm so so so sorry for such a late update! I really am! I could shoot myself in the head if I have to (not really, I love living)

But this is my last week of school then I have 2 week holiday and then I go back so I was planning to update then.

I know, I know, that it's been a month? I just said that cause I got a comment, but I htink you should thank subin990930 for actually posting that comment, if she didn't I probablt wouldn't have updated until my 2 week holiday. (though I don't know why you posted on my other story :P Oh well. I updated!! :) I'm sorry for the late updat again as well >< )

Also, because there weren't many comments I thought less people read my story and so I lost my mojo. LOL

But it's okay, I'll continue to write and hopefully, just HOPEFULLY update.

again. I'm more than sorry. I'm sorry to the fullest! (If that makes sense)

SORRYYYYY!

Lol, I swear I could just make a whole chapter of saying how sorry I am. But nstead, I'll write more chapters

SORRY! I hope you all understand! <3<3<3<3<3