Chapter 9 : Encounter

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

So Eun is standing infront of the man that she never imagine she will ever see after she ask for his Spermatozoon or she thought.

 

Flashback: 15 minutes ago, "Here goes nothing," Nana exclaimed and wanting to blurt out what is about to happen, a loud craking sound is heard by both of them. The mother instinct in So Eun sinks immediately and So Eun ran outside to find her kids but when she didn't see them in the garden, she ran towards the hallway and then there she saw him..

 

"Ah someone, excuse me.." Manager Bak walking towards So Eun, however So Eun eye's was fixated at Kim Bum and can't hear Manager Bak. "Mom!" HanByul runs toward So Eun then at that moment So Eun snapped and turns to her daughter. "Yes, my angel." HanByul was crying and just pulled So Eun towards her brother. "Hey, what about me? You should be doing your job and not let your kids be at your workplace!?" Manager Bak exacerbate on So Eun. "HanByul, just one moment, ok?" So Eun excuse herself for a moment and walk towards Manager Bak. PAK! "Why did you slapped me? I will report you to your manager! You're not doing your job properly." Manager Bak saying angrily. "Be my guest." So Eun smirking. "Not infront of my daughter, you low-life." So Eun pointing her fingers at Manager Bak. Yunjiro [handsome supervisor of  Nana's Ryokan] came and attend to the commotion in the lobby and as soon as Manager Bak spotted Yunjiro he immidiately pointed So Eun, who is attending her son and Nana's twin half brotehrs and the broken vase, and make his complain. "I'm sorry if there was no one top attend to your needs but the one you're pointing is a VIP guest and therefore not our employee." Yunjiro apologizing politely. So Eun smiles as she and the kids walks towards Manager Bak and the rest of his companions. "I think you owe me an apology." So Eun crossing her arm facing Manager Bak "Yunjiro can you take the kids to your clinic and the vase should be cleaned, and can you give uncle my number so I can pay for the damages my kids had made." Yunjiro taking orders and bowed.

 

"All I want is to see my wife and newly born twin daughters. I don't have time for you." Manager Bak not apologizing and is mad. So Eun realising that Manager Bak is the husband of Nana's cousin who just gave birth. So Eun looked around her and saw staff of KingKongEnt, Kim Bum, Kim HyunJoong, Kim Joon and Lee MinHo. In the back of So Eun's mind, I have to continue this attitude or else I shall go back to Korea, he doesn't seem to recognized me. "You have to apologize first before I take you to Haru." So Eun  looking away and her eyes wonder to see if Nana's going to rescue her or what. "Haru? you know my Haru?" Manager Bak ask So Eun and when he was about to place his hands on So Eun, someone tap his shoulder.

 

"Joon Soooppa, apologize to her please." Nana bowing her head.