Chapter 4: Time passed

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

Being a sasaeng fan is hard. Specially with obtaining schedules for the whole year and the year after that and so on and so forth. For the pass two years, So Eun was chasing Kim Bum everywhere he went - concert, fan meetings, CFs to name a few. This is the path So Eun chose after Nana had choosen to stay in Japan. Apparently, Nana is to inherit an Ryokan [Japanese-styled Hotel] her mother passed down to her. Nana's mother is a native of Osaka and have a Ryokan as family business, it was actually where her parents have met, Nana has been taking care of it after she graduated the university and decided to come home. Nana's father also remmaried and now Nana has a pair of twin half-brothers.

 

So Eun and Nana see each other at least 4-6 times a year, So Eun decided that she has to come to Japan to see Nana to check her sanity if it's still intact. They also call each other to check what's up. This year [2011], Nana decides to make a suprise visit to So Eun. KE722. Nana gave So Eun an exclusive information that her cousin works at King Kong Entertainment and have asked her regarding schedule of Kim Bum that are not given to the public, Nana asked So Eun to come quickly at the arrival area at ICN airport at exactly 11:30AM as Kim Bum is coming back from Japan. No questions asked and So Eun said her thank you and good bye to Nana as she prepares to see Kim Bum at the airport, little did So Eun know it is her best friend that is coming. It is true that Nana's cousin works for King Kong but her asking her cousin for schedule is a little not her.

 

Incheon Airport. 11:30 AM. With a big smile on her face, So Eun was in all glee but once she saw Nana she got all confuse. Nana was supposed to be in Japan. Nana came to where So Eun is standing and said "I guess that KIM BUM I LOVE YOU sign is mine and hey! Surprise!" So Eun is utterly baffled. "What are you doing here?" So Eun and Nana went to a cafe after So Eun starts to sob about the lie Nana informed her earlier. "I came here for you, of course. I can see that you're still doing the sasaeng thingy. I'm here to check your sanity." Nana drinking her coffee and so relax while So Eun feeling betrayed. "Now, now, So Eun don't think this the wrong way. You did go to Japan out of your convenience, so I'm returning the favor. Plus, you haven't been able to call me lately. I want to know what is up? But before that, we shall have lunch first." 

 

Somewhere in Seoul. Nana and So Eun is having lunch and cathcing up. "So spill it." Nana exclaimed. So Eun finally confessed that she goes to Japan just to check if her sanity is till attached and that for the past 2 years she's been on stalker-mode, not that it's bad or anything but it's tiring. Yes, Kim So Eun thinks it's tiring and she's having this plan in her head that she thinks will keep her sane. Out of the blue So Eun asked Nana if she ever going to get marry any time soon. But, of course, Nana isn't even in a relationship let alone get married. "Well, I do plan to have a wedding but not anytime soon. Why'd you ask out of the blue?" So Eun also doesn't know why she answered "I, surely , don't see myself if it's not Kim Bum." Nana laughed at her "Goodluck with that!" they finished eating and Nana just stayed for a few days then she headed back to Japan.

 

I know this is wrong but.. I've made up my mind

 

---------------

I changed Nana's year birth to 1986. And this is 2 years from chapter 1-3, which makes this year 2011.