Chapter 17: First

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

Previously..

"Well, yes. Why, can't I? Looking at you now, do you still paint?" Jaejoong said as he walks towards So Eun and then stops when he was closed enough at her then bent down at the level of her face, only a few inches are the distance between them.

 

If people pass by at them it will be weird.

 

So Eun backed away, her heart is throbbing.

 

.. So Eun's heart is throbbing like mad. Well, he is her puppy love. 'But maybe, no!' So Eun belittling her own feelings. 'I'm just tired and in shock to see sunbae all this years, that's all. Kim So Eun, get ahold of yourself.' So Eun smile and playfully tease Jaejoong as she smacked his arm and let an awkward laugh. "Sunbae, I didn't know you're such a joker? We grew up together, you like making songs. You said it yourself  that you're going to be a songwriter or an artist." So Eun trying to have a friendly/familiar atmostphere.

 

Jaejoong smirks and backed away from So Eun, she still hasn't changed. "Well, I haven't seen you in a long time so we need to catch up? I was, I mean, I still am in the music industry. I still write songs." Jaejoong exclaimed with a smile.

 

So Eun and Jaejoong catch up while walking to their neighborhood, it seems like the old times. Jaejoong is 3 years older than So Eun, both are only child by a single-mother that's why they're as close as brother and sister could be. He was her first in almost everything. Her kiss, her knight in shining armor and her first heartbreak. Then came along university days and they were separated, since Jaejoong is 3 years older he is always busy and didn't have time for So Eun. Eventually, the 2 of them became distant as So Eun also got into college and the rest is history.

 

Jaejoong drop So Eun by her front gate. The 2 of them all smile up to their ear. Suddenly..

 

"Eomma!" HanByul screams in glee as she calls her mother. So Eun turns to HanByul and looked back at Jaejoong. She forgot to tell him she has kids now. "Eomma!" Another voice screaming in glee as HaNuel greets his mother with HanByul just standing by the gate looking at the man their mother is with. "Kids! Mom bought you tteokbokki and soondae." So Eun smiles at her children and greeted them with hugs and kisses. Jaejoong looked at them in eek. 'My So Eun is already a mother?' Jaejoong thought as he backed away and looked at the door of the house fearing to see her husband, er, her mother?

 

"Imo [Auntie], good evening!" Jaejoong politely greeted and bow his head. "Omo! Jaejoong-ah~ You're also here." Mrs. Kim smiled warmly at him, she hasn't seen  him in ages. "Halmeoni, who is he?" HaNuel asked and is still looking at Jaejoong in full curiosity, he grabbed his grandmother's dress and pull it twice.

 

"Jaejoong-ah~ have dinner with us." Mrs. Kim invited him and lift HaNuel  to carry. "I'll introduce him later while we have dinner, ok?" Mrs. Kim said to her grandchild and in kunik him.

 

"Sunbae, come inside." So Eun warmly smiled at Jaejoong and took HanByul by her hand. HanByul smiled at Jaejoong. She has smiling eyes, Jaejoong couldn't help but to smile back. "Mommy's friend?" HanByul asked So Eun as they walked hand in hand.

 

"Yes!" So Eun smiled and laughed with her daughter.

 

'What's going on?' Jaejoong in complete bewilder.

 

Meanwhile, Joon is in trepidation. He was keeping a secret to one of his closest buddy for more than half a year and it's starting to hunt him. He had a drink or 2 and called Nana, who's still in Japan. When Nana picked up, Joon divulge his thoughts to Nana and disclose his idea to her. "I think we should push aside Kim Bum and So Eun to meet, instead let the kids meet their biological father." Joon also proclaimed that if they don't, it'll probably just him  telling it over the guys on their catch ups or guys night out and him being drunk just to confess.

 

"What a cry baby you are, I'm going there. Wait for me!" Nana then asked her father to take care of the Ryokan as she is going to take care of the mishap she made.

 

--

XoXo