Chapter 11: Capriciously

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

"Your dad." Kim So Eun answered her daughter in serious tone.

 

Kim Bum is in shocked, he just stood there like a statue. He is caught off guard. Many things are going on inside his head. He was able to think of something when So Eun spoke again "Just kidding. I'm sorry Kim Bum to used you." So Eun bowed her head. 'That reaction though, wide eyes, in panic mode and doesn't seem to know what to do.' So Eun thinks to herself. "This young man is an acquaintance of aunt Haru. Say your greetings."

 

"안녕하십니까![Annyeonghasimnikka!]" HanByul and HaNuel said in unison.

 

""안녕!" Kim Bum answered back and then excuse himself.

 

Kim Bum went to the restroom after he excused himself. 'Wake up Kim Sang Bum! What were you thinking back there? It's not as if they're really your kids.' Kim Bum splashes his face with water. Surely, it caught him off guard. So Eun, on the other hand, sheepishly smiling while at their room thinking what happen earlier. Her kids thinks she's gone mad. "Mom, are you okay?" HanByul asked her mother who looks at her and smile even more "I'm fine." 'Maybe he thinks about me too?' So Eun delusionally thinking maybe there's future for them.

 

Pak!

 

"What was that for!?" So Eun snarled at Nana, who smacked her head and just came in the room. "Honestly, you look like an idiot. Smiling for no reason." Nana sits beside her and continued to asked "So what happen? Why is your face plastered with a smile that I'm getting annoyed at?" HanNuel looks at them with a blank expression and Nana noticed it. "Well, I know you're crazy for one. So no need to answer that." Nana gets up and excuse herself with the kids. "Go." So Eun is somewhat in cloud nine and as soon as no one's around she screams a little. Butterflies still circulates her body reacting to what Kim Bum can still do to her. "HaNuel, what happened earlier? Why is your mom like that?" Nana talks to HaNuel, who's not in the mood to eat, Nana treat the kids ice cream. "Mom." Hanuel said and continued "She introduce as to Mr. Kim Bum, she is an acquatance of Aunt Haru." Nothing is wrong with what HaNuel said but something is off. Nana about to asked again when HaNuel continued with a shocking statement "Mom introduced him first as our dad. Only to take it back as a joke." HaNuel looks at his aunt sad. Nana patted HaNuel's head and asked him to eat first and not to worry.

 

The children went to sleep as it's already past 9 in the evening. Nana and So Eun had a catch up talk. And it was an oppurtunity for Nana to ask So Eun but So Eun spoked first. "I think I still like him despite the fact that I promised myself that after I had his DNA with mine, it will over." So Eun ashamed by her words as she covers herself from Nana, who most likely will smack her. But as minutes past nothing happened and So Eun looked to Nana curiously. They were at the room terrace, Nana moved herself away from So Eun to the terrace and recline herself then cross her arms and just looked at So Eun pissed. "What's with that look?" So Eun irritated at how Nana is reacting as if she had done wrong.

 

"You disappoint me." Nana blurted out.

 

"W-why? How?" So Eun defensively asked.

 

"How in the world are you not satisfied? You have his kids. 2 beautiful children. Aren't you being greedy?" Nana asked offending So Eun. "There's nothing wrong wanting more? So Eun replied in defense. "But look where it got you. You used to be an aspiring artist. Where is she now, the old you? The one who you were once proud of, before this whole fiasco?" Nana thinking winning this silent war they're having. "Why are you suddely involving yourself about this? This isn't you." So Eun thinking Nana is not making sense. "Next time, plan something more concrete. And leave me out of it." Nana took her things and stated "Don't think about telling him about his children now, you've signed a contract and as far as I know, you should not concern yourself to him anymore. 8 years ago you said clearly that having this is enough. What happen to that? Did your feelings waver just because he smiled?" Nana mocked So Eun and left.

 

'Think about the kids feelings. Don't think solely yourself. You're a mother now.'

 

So Eun received a text Nana send to her. 'Maybe I was thinking too much?' So Eun sighed. She overdid it this time.

 

---

I've completed my other fanfic entitled Cotton Candy. Please check it and feel free to comment. Thank you!

Link : https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1153040/cotton-candy-sadomasochism

 

I'll update soon.

 

XoXo