Chapter 14: I can't recall!

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

Morning came, Manager Bak and the rest are preparing their things to go back to Korea. They're taking the flight in the afternoon at five with NH6953. Joon wan't able to sleep the whole night, he kept thinking what Nana told him. "..friend of So Eun's donor.." huh, it's making him go crazy. Joon just can't bliurt something like 'Hey! I think I know who the sasaeng is.' Specially last night when they all agreed that Kim Bum must focus on the important present thing in his life and to not thinking about it.

 

Nana woke up with a headache. So Eun came to her and attend to her needs. "Hey! What are you doing here?" Nana asked as she starts to hug the trashbin, feeling nauseous. "Because we are friends. This war between us, let's end it." So Eun replied while giving her advil and a glass of water. "I don't want to." Nana said in the most childish attitude. "Do you even remember what you did last night?" So Eun said as she had enough of her stubborness. "Huh? What do you mean by tha-" Ugh. Nana is recalling things.

 

 

'Kim Bum is all you want.'

 

'you always act impetuous'

 

'how about Kim Jaejoong.'

 

' many unsuperficial men out there'

 

"Ugh, my head hurts alot." Nana continues to complain. 'What exactly happened last night?' Nana is forcing herself to recall every detailed that happened but everything is all disparated. "Just so you know, you got drunk and the bartender called the #1 speed dial." So Eun smiling at Nana as she pat her head. "Guess that I'm still number 1, huh." So Eun teases Nana. "I'm going to change it!" Nana answered back and continued, "So what happened next? Did I create a ruckus or something?" Nana mockingly asked. "Yes. Yes, you did." So Eun prepared her clothes and left.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't remember anything! What happened last night!?" Nana giving herself a pep talk and starts panicking, for some reason she's having a bad feeling. She kept on recalling various scene in her head. Nana took a shower to calm her nerves down and went out of her room.

 

Wandering through the hallway Nana pass by Joon, who she noticed is looking into nothing in the corner and doesnt look like he is himself. Nana and Manager Bak finally had time for tea and talk. Manager Bak starts with thanking Nana for taking care of Haru while he was still busy and finally able to see her, also she apologized to So Eun already about their first meeting and lastly, Manager Bak asked if she's feeling sober now. "How'd you know I was drunk?" Nana asked Manager Bak. "Looks like you don't remember anything." Manager Bak said in remark. "Well.. I do remember things, just that it's all.. how can I described it? Jumbled." Nana defensively and worriedly replied.

 

"Don't worry. Since we are all going back to Korea and become busy, we will easily forget what happened." Manager Bak said and ready to leave. "You didn't answer my question." Nana annoyed that no one is giving her information of what she had done last night. "Ah, well, that. Ok. You said that Kim Bum is Ms. So Eun's ultimate crush." Manager Bak slyly with his replied.

 

Nana, on the other hand, frozed and realized that maybe the case but she has this feeling that Manager Bak is not telling her everything. "Is that it?" 

 

"Yes. Ms. So Eun was so embarrased that she took a taxi to hide you." Manager Bak excused himself.

 

Nana bow her head and said her thank you and goodbye. She passes Joon again but this time he is talking to himself. 'Maybe he knows.' Nana thought and approached Joon. She tap Joon by his shoulder and introduced herself "Hi! My name is Nana. You probably kn-" Joon surprised by Nana cut her greetings to him and said "We need to talk."

 

--

 

XoXo