Chapter 6: Japan

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

Nana have waited at the airport so early in the morning, yet So Eun is nowhere to be found. It was passed lunchtime, around 01:30 in the afternoon, when Nana heard from the airport announcement that KE723 is about to land. 

 

"Imo [aunty]!" two kids shouts and runs towards Nana's direction. Nana turns around and saw her niece and nephew running towards her. "Oh kids! Welcome to Japan! Where's your mom?" HanByul and HaNeul [niece and nephew] pointed to their mother, who's none other than Kim So Eun. 

 

Before Nana could say anything, So Eun starts her rant about their flight. "It was no joke, a lot of stress. Where's my welcome? Am I not your bestfriend?" And Nana just laughed so hard, she missed So Eun so much it's been ages. "I'm hungry!" HaNeul whine to his mother, the 2-hour flight only gave one meal and a snack it wasn't enough for a five-year old growing boy. With that whine Nana pinch his nose and ruffle HanByul's hair saying "not to worry, I shall spoil the both of you even if you say no."

 

Meanwhile in Korea, Mr. Chae [Kim Bum's manager] is inviting Kim Bum, Lee MinHo, Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Joon to Japan, his wife just gave birth and he's to celebrate it in Japan. 2 years ago, manager Chae married his longtime girlfriend, who's a Japanese-born Korean [Zainichi].

 

----

This is year 2016.