Chapter 10: 미친

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

"How can you make a scene like that?" Nana scolding So Eun. "Didn't he recognized you?" So Eun just stared at Nana, looks like she is still processing what she have done. Manager Bak apologizes to So Eun but she never took it and said to never speak or show his face to her kids and leave the lobby upset. Nana asked if she's ok and she's sorry. Nana explained to So Eun that Haru worked at King Kong Entertainment for about a year or two and have met someone but never confirmed his identity and when she finally talked to Haru right after she gave birth, the realization that Joon Soo was actually Kim Bum's manager made Nana very well aware about the contract and starts to panic and doesn't seem to know how to tell her best friend.

 

"I must ask you this, are you still.." Nana looking at So Eun. "I don't know." So Eun answer immediately not even finishing Nana's question and left to attend her kids.

 

'Honestly speaking, I'm really not sure what I feel.' So Eun walking herself at the garden and really thinking deep that she didn't realized that Kim Bum is standing right beside her. "I must be crazy." So Eun whispered to herself "I don't think so." Kim Bum spoke beside her as if he was waiting for a conversation to start, So Eun startledly said "Omona!" Kim Bum smile and apologized as he didn't mean to surprised her. Kim Bum continued "I'm sorry on behalf of my manager. It was wrong on what he did." ended with a 90 degree bow. So Eun let a chuckle and said "Usually, it's the manager who apologizes and not the other way around." Kim Bum then laugh "True."

 

Nana is looking for So Eun and she saw her at the garden with Kim Bum laughing. Nana thinks though So Eun is somewhat over Kim Bum, but the fact that she has his kids, everything about her feelings is questionable. 

 

Kim Bum and So Eun didn't noticed that they were talking for more than an hour while sitting at the bench at the garden, time just flies by when you're enjoying something.

 

"MOM!" "MOM!" "MOM!' "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!"

 

HanByul and HaNuel screams for their mother, knowing she'll be mad looking for them having no manners what other people around them thinks. And jackpot, So Eun hears her children with that last one that HaNuel screamed and then she excuse herself to Kim Bum. 'What am I doing?' Kim Bum asked himself and continued 'I didn't connect to other girls as much I did with her almost immediately. But where is she going?' Kim Bum tailed So Eun, who approached her twins. "What did I told you about screaming?" So Eun scolded her twins. "We are sorry." HanByul and HaNeul said in unison. 'Wait she's a mother? Think Kim Bum of what was the fight between Manager and her.' Kim Bum was in shock knowing So Eun is already a mother. Kim Bum was only aware of the part where his manager was not apologizing to her.

 

Flashback: "After I went to the restroom, I also went to the reception to look for Haru and they said there's no Haru that's check in here. Where's Manager Bak?" Kim Bum talking to one of the staff. "You have to apologize first before I take you to Haru." So Eun  looking away and her eyes wonder "Haru? you know my Haru?" Manager Bak ask So Eun and then someone tap his shoulder.

 

HanByul saw Kim Bum and asked So Eun "Mom, who is he?" pointing her index finger at Kim Bum. So Eun turn her head and saw Kim Bum smiling. So Eun with serious face blurted out "Your dad." 

--

Feel free to comment.

XoXo