Chapter 16

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

Nana and So Eun finally made up. Nana talked about how she became selfish after the donor idea came to life [HanByul & HaNuel] and how inconsiderate she had become to things related to it, Nana apologized for all of those things as well as future incidents to come. "All I ever want is for you to be truly happy." Nana said to So Eun and hugged her as she bid them goodbye at the airport.

 

Sighed.

 

So Eun is back to reality at Gangwon-do, three months had past since they left Japan, So Eun decided to take her kids to their grandmother and finally introduce her to them. So Eun had been estranged with her mother for three years after deciding to pursue her dream [the donor idea, that is]. When So Eun called her mother and asked for them to meet her and her grandchildren, Mrs. Kim greeted them with a warm smiled and embrace. Mrs. Kim misses her daughter and in tears, told So Eun that even though she disappoints her at many things 'A mother will always be a mother to her child no matter what.' and acknowledge her grandchildren even before she introduce them to her.

 

Now So Eun is back being a painter and/or painter for hire specifically murals paintings. The kids are being taken care of her mother, she is loving it way too much, as she she spoils them a lot.

 

Meanwhile, Joon and Nana had been keeping in touch with each other for the couple to finally and officially meet. According to Joon his dear friend is sufferering so much agony that he keeps himself busy with dramas nowadays, even loosing some weight and he isn't even entering military just yet. Nana  has started to reflect on her actions for all the time she said that it wasn't a good choice for So Eun to meet him face to face, Kim Bum requested one time for So Eun to meet him and get to know her but Nana opposed to it saying what good it will get her and just false hope.

 

So Eun just finished a project at the daycare near her hometown and was approached by a familiar face.

 

"Kim So Eun-ssi?" A good looking face man approached So Eun from her back and called her. As So Eun turns to see, "Ah! Jaejoong sunbae!?" So Eun was in complete perplexed, of all people why she had to meet her childhood crush and why at a kindergarten school.

 

"I was right, it's you!" Jaejoong said and smiled.

 

"Sunbae, what are you doing here?" So Eun asked. "Sorry, where are my manners, sunbae how've you been?" So Eun baffled.

 

"I'm doing fine. I actually work here now. How about you?" Jaejoong answered back.

 

"Work here? As a teacher!?" So Eun just jolt in front of Jaejoong.

 

"Well, yes. Why, can't I? Looking at you now, do you still paint?" Jaejoong said as he walks towards So Eun and then stops when he was closed enough at her then bent down at the level of her face, only a few inches are the distance between them.

 

If people pass by at them it will be weird.

 

So Eun backed away, her heart is throbbing.

 

--

XoXo