Chapter 7: Condition

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

It's been decided, Kim Bum is agreeing on the said crazy scheme of his sasaeng but he is yet to point out the conditions she implied to the original document he received. Kim Bum wants details and he wants involvement, or at least to the kids he's going to have. In the back of Kim Bum's mind, for whatever excuse anyone could give him not to contact them in the future — they are his kids, it's his they're talking about and it screams RESPONSIBILITIES.

--

FLASHBACK

Year 2011. Kim Bum contact the men in black in secret. Kim Bum talked to his manager and that he confessed that there's this one particular lady that brings him packed dosirak [Korean Lunchbox] to every event that he's at and also food for the other staff. No one died or was brought to the hospital and so his manager just took the opportunity that it was just that, no harm done, unlike many sasaeng she's nice. And that made Kim Bum more curious about the fan as he expect a little crazy but nothing crazy about her, more like a decent human being, but then again you'll never know. Sitting at a cafe, in the very secluded area Kim Bum awaits with the men in black. Once everyone was settled in their sits, Kim Bum discuss that he wants to change some bits of the condition their client asked.

 

Kim Bum is well aware that his sasaeng is pretty well-off and there's no financial problem in the near future whatsoever but he thinks that he should still give financial support apart from that, all this conspiracy documents states that all she ever wants is basically his and nothing else. And Kim Bum added things that doesn't benefit him in anyway possible but somewhat is just and right except for the part that no one will know about this matter. The added conditions are as follows — he agress that no one should know this matter but unless he or she is the one gave permission to know the truth then it's ok, I definitely don't know how the process will be but I definitely want to know how many kids is she planning and I need their birthdates, financial support 100%, information every now and then regarding their whereabouts, and until the kids are old enough to understand he''ll continue his business with them or if they don't want him to be involve with them anymore. Kim Bum handed out the document unsigned and gave a piece of paper that stated his added conditions, "Since this is sort of a business, I would like to propose my side. Contact me after you give this to your client. I will only sign the papers if she agreed with my additional conditions. Thank you!" 

 

----

7C1306. The gang is going to Osaka, Japan to have vacation but mainly because of Mr. Chae's wife and daughters. Mr. Chae's wife gave birth to a pair of twin girls at around 2 in the morning a week before and is now resting in Osaka, Japan where she is residing with some relatives.