Chapter 12: Drunken Love

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

Manager Bak was busy doing daddy duties ever since they've arrived. It's been 3 days and soon he and the others are going back to Korea when he noticed that Kim Bum stays in the hotel more than the others. He concluded that Kim Bum's not enjoying this vacation and so Manager Bak had asked permission from his wife's o go have a drink with the boys before they leave Japan. They went to the local Osaka's Craft Beer and was having a good time.

 

"I've noticed that Kim Bum is usually at the hotel instead of sight seeing with the rest of you. Why is that? Not enjoying Osaka?" Manager just had to asked.

 

"It's not that. I've been informed that they're also here and I'm wondering if I should go look for them or just stay at the hotel. As you probably know, I choose the latter." Kim explained himself.

 

"They?" Joon asked Kim Bum. Hyun Joong looked at Joon then shifted his eyes to Kim Bum. "Ah! They! But you still have contact to those people? I mean, how long has it been? 6 years?" MinHo questions Kim Bums thoughts. "I told you to forget about them, didn't I? It was a mistake of you to agreed on the first place? Why bring it up again? You should enjoy singlehood." Manager Bak scolding Kim Bum. "Yo! My man! I support you, I really do. But you don't have other detailed information. Why frustrate yourself? Manager Bak is right, enjoy singlehood because technically you are single. And Manager Bak isn't anymore! Hahaha!" Joon said as a matter of fact to everyone.

 

The boys are having a great time when it was pass midnight they decided to go back to the hotel. As the boys prepare to leave there was a commotion at the bar.

 

"NO! I said give me one more! I demand you to give me one more bottle! @#$%" A female voice demanding the bartender for another round.

 

Manager Bak being the one who's responsible for the boys take a look, mostly out of curiousity, the voice sounded familiar.

 

"I said no more! Let's go home!" Another female begging her friend to stop drinking.

 

"Ms. Kim So Eun." Manager Bak blurted out.

 

So Eun, who's begging Nana to stop with her drinking habits, turn around to go check who's calling her. 'Gezz someone knows us? But who?' So Eun mentally scolding herself as she doesn't know anyone in Japan that might know her or Nana, with an embarrassed look So Eun on her face she saw Manager Bak and the others looking at them.

 

So Eun explained to Manager Bak that Nana and her had a fight the other night and had not been talking for awhile. She received a call from Nana's phone only to found out that it was the bartender attending Nana. "She must have been feeling guilty." Manager Bak piggybacking Nana out of the bar. 'What if Nana suddenly reveals everything right here, right now.' So Eun mentally panicking. "Manager Bak, I can't thank you enough for this. I can't let you piggyback Nana all the way to the hotel. We're going to take a taxi."

 

"You! Are! A! Mean! Person! Kim! So! Eun!" Nana talks while So Eun waved at any passing taxi and asked Manager Bak to bare with her just a little longer. "Wow! Your friend must really love to drink!" Joon exclaimed as he laughs at how Nana is making all bypassers looked at them. Kim Bum asked So Eun that they have rented cars and can take them back but So Eun insisted that she needs Nana to get sober or else they might be in trouble.

 

"Aaahh! Soee Euuun! It's Kiiiiiiiiiim Buuuuuuuuuuuum! Your uuuuuultiiiiiiiimmmmmmaaaate cruuuuuuuuuussssssshhhhhhh!" Nana said as if she's screaming while So Eun's eye widen in shock and everyone just apologizes to anyone that pass them. "Someone shut ." MinHo complain as everyone is giving them a disgust look. Finally Hyun Joong stopped a taxi and Manager Bak help So Eun place Nana inside the taxi. "Ms. So Eun I guess we are even. Have a safe trip to the hotel." Manager Bak waved them goodbye.

 

As the taxi went away, "So my man! She likes you!" Joon teases Kim Bum. "Sadly she already has children." MinHo said. "But we don't know if she's married." Hyun Joong join the teasing. Kim Bum is just shaking his head. And all went home.

 

Inside the taxi, "He is the father of your children. But I'm not allowing him in your life." Nana demands So Eun. 

 

--

We all have that one friend who disapproves in everything.

XoXo