Chapter 1: Kim So Eun

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

April 2009. Spring.

It's late at night yet two beautiful ladies are still up watching television at the the living room of their condo. It features the cast of Boys Over Flowers that ended a week ago. "Why is he so handsome?" the girl wearing all pink pajamas and a green mask all over her face talks to herself while her friend who is sitting beside her eating bibimpab just rolled her eyes. "Hey! I was talking to you Nana, the least you could do is answer back." said pink pajama girl. "We both know that you're not asking me Ms. Kim So Eun, that was in fact a statement that you said." Nana, the girl with no stomach replied as she opens the storage room er not. Apparently, Nana opened the used to be storage room that her friend So Eun decides to make the room into a mini shrine of Kim Bum with all the posters and other things he promoted, the room even have incense [haha].

 

So Eun runs to where Nana is however she tripped. A sound of laughter echos on the four corners of the room "It is just the two of us, why are you getting shy over this!?" Nana laughing out loud at her friend. "You didn't have to open that room!" So Eun standing up and closing the door. "I can't believe this, I've known you since forever and I didn't know this side of you even exist." Nana opening the door once more to look at it in disgust and inspecting it. "If aunty fin-" Nana was cut off by So Eun "If mom finds out about this, it will be the end of me." Nana rolling her eyes and about to close the door however a doll caught her eye. So Eun hugged her and snatched away the doll. "What is that?" curiousity strikes Nana . "Well, let's not play with this doll as lot of things might happen for whoever this lady is." So Eun smile at Nana and placed it back to her shrine and closed the door. "Is that a voodoo doll? Gosh! You're crazy obsessed." Nana dead tired slowly walk away from the shrine room going to their bedroom.

 

But this crazy obsessed fan is your best friend that you love, right? 

 

--------------

Back in 2009, the conversation was light. But this new one, I made to a point to be more detailed.