Chapter 20

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

Jaejoong went to So Eun's house. Ding Dong Ding. HanByul opened the door, "Oh, it's the ajusshi!" HanByul yelled to her mother.

 

So Eun went to see the ajusshi that HanByul is referring to. "Sunbae? You're here for?" So Eun asked. "I was wondering if painting is your job." Jaejoong answered back. Mrs. Kim invited Jaejoong for breakfast.

 

"Huh? You want me to teach as an art teacher?" So Eun surprise by Jaejoong's proposal. "Yeah, why not? I mean you're already a mother of 2. You can't just provide them anything with your part-time job, can you?" Jaejoong replied. "But my resume isn't updated. Plus, we haven't really moved in yet." So Eun perplexed on why Jaejoong is involving himself with her situation. In So Eun point of view 'Exactly! I'm already a mother, why is he involving himself?' And sighed. "Why not update it. I told you, you're going to stay here at my place from now on and that's final." Mrs. Kim reminded So Eun that she and her grandchildren are not going anywhere.

 

"That settles it then. Thank you for the food auntie. So Eun ah~ I'll wait for you." Jaejoong handed So Eun his number '+82 28974564' it says. "Call me when you get there or text me." With that Jaejoong said goodbye.

 

--

Hyun Joong left Joon’s apartment and went to his. Nana and Joon’s conversation kept lingering on his mind. ‘After you called me and tell me you're going to tell everything to Kim Bum?’ by that she meant the donor, but how? And what is the connection when she said ‘told anyone regarding the  donor contract of Kim Bum and So Eun to anyone’ It couldn’t be that those twins are Bum’s, right?

Sighed!

All Hyun Joong could possibly do right now is wait, he just needs more evidence and think of other things specially involving himself to the matter.

 

--

“So you’re suggesting that I, Nana, betray my best friend and let the kids meet their father?” Nana sarcastically said. They’ve been discussing a plan to either introduce the kids to Bum’s or let Bum and So Eun meet first, but Joon is pushing the idea that maybe Bum doesn’t need to meet So Eun and just meet the kids. They’re his anyways. Of course, Nana strongly opposed to the idea.

 

“Come on, they’re his. He has his rights!” Joon is starting to pester Nana.

 

Nana scorn off Joon and mocked him. “Technically, yes, they’re his. But having the contract and everything, Kim Bum is a mere donor. Take it to the court, he loses. I can assure you that.” Nana said and smiled at Joon. Annoyance is what you can see and feel in Nana, and Joon definitely was able to feel that.

 

In Joon’s mind, he doesn’t care if Nana goes mad after he tells Kim Bum about the kids.

 

‘I will definitely tell him soon!’ Joon smiled back to Nana’s dismay.

 

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. If I were you, I wouldn’t do things hasty. I didn’t come to Korea for fun.” Nana said as he smiles at Joon for whatever he is thinking. ‘No. I’m always 2 steps ahead of you Mr. Kim Joon.’

 

“I’ll be staying here for a while, come shop with me.” Nana and Joon left the apartment. They really have a weird friendship setting.

--

*I’m sorry, my So Eun. Your unnie had done something that is unforgiveable. I hope someday, you’ll forgive me. Joon had an idea of the contract and has a plan to tell Kim Bum anytime soon. I’ll tell you everything once the deed had been made. First, go hide the kids. *

 

So Eun took out the file regarding the donor contract. So Eun had read the sms she received from Nana earlier.

 

‘No one can take my kids away from me.’

 

--

Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

"Yobeosaeyo? Oh, madam."

 

"It's been a long time, I'm here to make a new statement about the contract."

 

--

20160902 / 2354H / PST

 

XoXo