Chapter 5: Men In Black

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

So Eun signed some papers and let out a big sigh, she whispered to herself 'No one has to find out about this, specially Nana. I'm going to be buried alive for my doings, I'm sure of it.'

 

Men in black enters King Kong Ent. bldg, talked with the conceirge lady and was directed to go at the 3rd floor. There, they've talked to one of the general managers of their artist and asked if they can have a talk with Mr. Kim Bum. Men in Black claim that it is for their new product and Mr. Kim Bum is the perfect model. As the men in black waits, Kim Bum just arrived at the building and was asked to meet his guests. As soon as Kim Bum sat together with his manager, the men in black didn't waste time. They've handed Kim Bum papers and stated that it is very confidential.

 

At the same building, Kim Joon, Lee MinHo, Kim HyunJoong, and Ku HyeSun are waiting for Kim Bum as they promised to have dinner and catch up together. They proceed to 3rd floor and was on wait because Kim Bum is on a very important meeting. 

 

Kim Bum read the entire documents and was ask to contact them for confirmation, good or bad. They've stated that their client will do anything for him to agree and if not, he'll never know what she'll do next. They said there thank you and goodbyes and left him.

 

Kim Joon, Lee MinHo, Kim HyunJoong, Ku HyeSun entered the room just to see Kim Bum in perplexed. "Ah, the meeting didn't go well? We can talked about it during dinner. What you say, huh?" Kim Joon break the long silence in the room. "Huh?" Kim Bum replies. "Yes, I think we need to eat." HyeSun continued.

 

All 5 went to Itaewon and had dinner there, during dinner everyone can tell Kim Bum is spacing out or somewhat in deep thoughts. They confronted there friend and he just nodded and said he is okay. When HyeSun left, since it's all boys they went to Gangnam and party, the boys had some serious talk and found out from Kim Bum that there is a sasaeng fan he is dealing with. They headed back to KingKongEnt bldg and Kim Bum gave the documents to the guys, he knows it is TOP SECRET but what does he has to do when he got nothing.

 

"She must be a big fan of yours to even think you'll agree to this. You're not going to agree on this right?" MinHo gave his opinion. "Men! This girl must be crazy!" Joon and his mouth. "Base on the documents, they just want one thing. How do you feel about this?" Hyun Joong asked. Kim Bum is at total lost as he doesn't know.

 

I think..

 

---------------

XoXo