Chapter 18: Disturbed

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

Hyun Joong was bothered by Joon, something is definitely off. These few days that he had met Joon he avoids eye contact to anyone during gatherings and has been giving an uneasy aura around him. Hyun Joong decides to follow Joon almost every night after they hang out.

 

"I think we should push aside Kim Bum and So Eun to meet, instead let the kids meet their biological father." said Joon to whoever he is calling. 'What is going on?' Hyun Joong is hearing Joon talk about a very confidential matter, but So Eun the girl with 2 kids. It can't be.

 

Joon still sober and because Nana almost screamed talking to him via his handyphone, his ear got overwhelmed by the loudness of her voice when Hyun Joong approached him from behind and tapped his shoulder. Smirking to himself and initially thinking wow she's not kidding, "That was fast-.." Joon said as he turn his head and turn his smirk into a dismay expression. "Hyun Joong-ah!" Joon shocked. He can't possibly heard the conversation, did he?

 

Meanwhile.. Mrs. Kim already set the table with food for dinner and add an additional utensils for Jaejoong to join in. "Children, this young man is Kim Jaejoong. He is your mother's childhood friend. Greet him." Mrs. Kim introduce Jaejoong to the kids as they start to dig in.

 

Jaejoong is feeling a little discomposure. He is sitting opposite Mrs. Kim and sat beside HanByul, who's opposite HaNeul while So Eun sat in the middle to fee her twins. Jaejoong eyes shifted from Mrs. Kim to HanByul to HaNeul to So Eun. He is in great disbelief.

 

"Jaejoong-ah~ please eat first or else the food will get cold." Mrs. Kim insisted, she knows that he is overwhelm by what is in front of him.

 

"Mom, when are we going back to school?" HaNeul asked, he and HanByul are going to be 1st grader now.

 

"Mom, are we going to stay here now?" HanByul add up to her brother's question.

 

So Eun smiled. "We'll see." And hearing her daughter and her grandchildren deciding to leave or not, Mrs. Kim just had to say something. "Yes, you're going to live with me from now on. Your mom and I hadn't talked yet where to place your belongings but we'll figure it out."

 

"Mother." So Eun mumbled with her half open mouth.

 

"Thank you for the meal." Jaejoong blurted out. "I will take my leave. See you tomorrow." And Jaejoong left.

 

So Eun ran after him before he gets far away. "Jaejoong oppa~" So Eun yelled. Jaejoong stopped at his track and slowly turn to So Eun's direction. "I'm sorry, I forgot to mention I already have kids. It just that-" So Eun was cut off by Jaejoong "Where is your husband?" eager to find out if she's raising them alone.

 

"I don't have one." So Eun avoid his Jaejoong's eyes and starred at the ground.

 

Back with Joon and Hyun Joong, "My man! You're also her?" Joon brushing off the idea that Hyun Joong might have heard him.

 

"Hyung, I heard your conversation." Hyun Joong disclosed what he had heard and continued "You said 'kids meet their biological father' and I also heard Bummie's name." BUSTED. Joon is cornered and had another drink of alcohol before he looked at Hyun Joong with guilty eyes.

 

--

XoXo 1221AM PST 18082016

 

This will only have few chapters left, 5 the very least.

Comment down below regarding your anticipation, guess or anything. I would love to hear any comments regarding my story's upcoming revelations from you guys. Thank you!