Chapter 13: Unveil

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

Thank heavens that So Eun and Nana arrived back at the Ryokan a little later than the boys. Along the way, Nana kept on saying the most invetable things.

 

"Yah Kim So Eun! Why do you always act impetuous!?"

 

"You're not answering me, fine! How's the shrine on your apartment?"

 

"Last time I check, you got accustomed after being a mother. What the hell happened?"

 

"There's so many unsuperficial men out there, remember your childhood friend Kim Jaejoong, the one that visited you when we were senior? Obviously, he likes you. But no, Kim Bum is all you want."

 

So Eun pressed her index & middle fingers to her temples, Nana gave her a headache going back.

 

Nana is throwing a fit on everyone, she is far from sober, and Joon happens to passby. He just couldn't sleep and was wandering around the inn in his yukata when he saw Nana screaming/shouting at anyone who approaches her. 'Oh, she isn't sober yet?' Joon thinking he might be a help as the chambermaids are struggling with her. Joon suddenly swept Nana off her feet and asked the chambermaids where her room is, the head chambermaid direct him to it.

 

"Yah who are you!?" Nana screaming at Joon's ear as she punch, push and kick him but Joon just held her tight. Nana soon was out of energy, then she looked at the man that's carrying her and spoke "I know you!" Nana mischievously smile at Joon. "Yeah, well of course I've been a guest here for what seems to be forever." Joon replied with a smirk. "No!" Nana exclaimed. Shaking his head, Joon asked Nana who is he then.

 

"Your the father's friend." Nana said as she jumped out of his arms and struggled walking to her bed. "I'm not your father's friend." Joon replied as he tucks Nana to bed. "I know! But! You are the friend of Kim Bum, right?" Nana said as her eyes slowly close. Joon just nods. "Then you are the friend of So Eun's donor for her kids~" Nana yawn as she falls asleep.

 

"What?" Joon standing in disbelief.

 

 

--

XoXo