Chapter 8: The Mansion

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

So Eun is in the passenger's seat next to Nana, who's driving the car and the kids are at the back eating snacks. The two ladies are catching up on their lives, ever since Nana decided to stay in Japan she hardly heard anything from So Eun. Obviously, everything was kept in secret from Nana and next thing she knew she needs her with her pregnancy with the twins. If Nana knew that her staying in Japan cause So Eun to think the unthinkable she should've just stayed but of course, she never knew it was coming. So Eun and secret obsession. Anyway, Nana is taking the gang to their Ryokan, once there HaNeul and HanByul in unison exclaimed that they're going to live in a mansion and starts to ask questions like if their aunt was a princess or somewhat like that and if she is they are open for adoption, both of them. Hearing her kids playfully teasing her, So Eun came up with the idea that she discussed with Nana once the kids were too distracted with their surroundings.

 

"I think we should play a game with my kids." So Eun proposing a mischievous plan to Nana. They are in an onsen, while the kids is with Nana's siblings playing in the garden. "What do you mean game exactly?" Raising her eyebrow as she steps in the tub, so relaxing. "You know, since they're open for adoption thingy, why not give them a dose of what they wished for." So Eun planning everything in her head already. "Aw, So Eun is mad that her kids loves their aunt more than their mother." Nana laughing at So Eun being jealous on the way her kids are acting. So Eun pouts her lips in defeat saying "So it's a go right?" Nana nodded and they've stayed there for another 10 minutes.

 

Meanwhile the kids are at the garden sightseeing, HaNeul and HanByul met Akio and Eito [the twin half-brother of Nana] who are just 2 years older than them. HaNeul and HanByul are so fascinated with the place. Akio and Eito explain that this is pass down from their anscestor and it has been over 10 generation that has managed this Ryokan and is being preserve the way it should looked like ages ago. While this is happening Mr. Baek is on the phone talking to Nana's cousin's husband who's with his friends to visit his niece and have a nice vacation and will also be staying at their Ryokan.

 

Nana and So Eun finished their so-called relaxing time at the onsen and on their way to the kitchen. "So Eun remember the time when I gave you information that Kim Bum was at ICN airport, but I was the one that came out the arrival door?" Nana asked as she makes puppy eyes to So Eun, who is preparing her childrens meal in the kitchen. With one eyebrow raised "Why?" So Eun answered back. "Well, I wasn't totally lying on the part where I said that my cousin was working at King Kong Entertainment." Nana smiling and hoping for So Eun not to freak out on the things that she is about to announce to her best friend. "What does it have to do with me?" So Eun stopped what she was doing and face Nana with an annoyed face. "Here goes nothing,"

 

---

XoXo

Stay tune!