Chapter 2: Busy

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

After Boys Over Flowers ended project came here and there to all the cast. At the company as well as offices Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Joon are piled with offers. Lee Min Ho is to shoot an advertisement with Park Shin Hye. Kim Hyun Joong will have a fan meeting in Japan and also have a concert. Kim Joon is given a modeling offer by Andre Kim and is paired with Jang Nara. Kim Bum, out of the four of them, has the most packed schedule.

 

Kim Bum looks at his schedule, it's no use to have some wee time with friends for the next 6 months.

 

Meanwhile at a coffee shop near KBS bldg, Gu Hye Sun and HwangBo greeted each other. "Eonnie, you're here as well?" Hye asked first as HwangBo sit next to her. "Yes, my manager is arranging a CF for me. How about you?" Hye Sun is about to answer when her manager arrived with papers and holding the phone. "Hye Sun-ssi, the CF will be at around 5 this afternoon with actor Jo In Sung, hurry up ok?" and her manager leaves. "I guess, you're all busy after the Boys Over Flowers ended huh?" Hye Sun just bow her head. "Already have my coffee, it was nice seeing you. Bye." with that HwangBo rushed outside to ran her errands. Now that Boys Over Flowers is over Hye Sun thought to herself about the promised she made to other cast member that they would go out and relax but that seem to never happen. She took out her phone and try to call the four boys however no one's answering perhaps she is not the only one busy. She tried to call their managers and all the manager she talked to answered their schedule is full and tight that sleeping is a priviledge. All managers asked Hye Sun if she has a message to pass but she answered "Oh no, it's ok. I'll call later to personally talk to them. Thank you!"

 

------------

A short one, indeed.