Chapter 15: Repercussion

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

Hyun Joong is sitting right next to Joon in the aircraft, he is observing him for awhile now, Joon had been cheerful ever since they left Japan. It appeared strange as he was asking if he could stay a little longer but can't push back his prior schedules, something is off but Hyun Joong can't point it out. 

 

"Hyun Joong-ah~ please wake me up when we arrive, I'm going to take a nap." Joon cheerfully asked. "Ok hyung." Hyun Joong answered back. "Thank you~" Joon said and covered his eyes.

 

Joon couldn't contain the thrill over what he discovered.

 

Flashback..

 

"We need to talk." Joon cut Nana with her greetings.

 

Joon dragged Nana to his room, Nana escaped from Joon's tight grip. "We need to talk about what? And here, in your room?" Nana suspiciously asked Joon. "Well, I just need to confirm the thing you said last night." Joon curiously asked. "What?" Nana confused about Joon. "This is the first time I've talked to you." Nana exclaimed to Joon. "No. I help the chambermaids last night." Joon answered back. "Huh?" Nana replied confused. "I tucked you in bed last night." Joon finally confessed. "W-what!?" Nana astonished.

 

"You are quite a talker." Joon cunningly  exclaimed. "From what's obvious, you don't seem to remember anything. Let me give you an insight of last night then." Joon said and continued to tell Nana everything that he witness from the bar to tucking her in her bed. "W-what? I.." Nana can't believe she disclosed the  donor information to Joon and what's worst he is Kim Bum's friend, all because she drank way pass her limit.

 

"You said, I'm the friend of So Eun's donor for her kids." Joon tell Nana flat, he heard it loud and clear.

 

"I..ah.. I don't know what you're taking about." Nana mentally berating herself as she thinks of an excuse, quickly. "I told you everything I know, this is how you repay me?" Joon asking Nana in disbelief. "Like what you've told me, I don't remember anything. I just can't give you any information that is irrelevant." Nana answered back. "Well, if you already decided then I could just ask Kim Bum. It will be interesting since it match perfectly with his current situation." Joon threatens Nana. "What do you mean current situation?" Nana, who's about to leave Joon's room, turn to Joon once more and just had to asked. "It's okay, you don't need to know." Joon asked Nana to leave his room as he's still preparing for his flight later in the afternoon.

 

"Wait." Nana grab Joon's arm. "What do you need to know?" Nana contemplating if she could kiss and tell Joon. "Only the imporatnt details." Joon cunnily replied. "What's in it for me?" Nana needing to hear assurance that she will not get expose or at least her friendship with So Eun will not be ruined. "Well, I don't know. We're about to fly back to Korea this afternoon and you can tell me whatever, I will decide if I'm going to believe that or not. Again, I can just asked Kim Bum." Joon replied with a mishievous smile. Nana panicks and told Joon about the contract in which he knows only by its surface.

 

"Unless it's So Eun who decides to tell Kim Bum about the children, this is the extent of what I know. I just don't want my friend to get her heart broken. I strongly opposed for them to ever meet even in the future. But because of my big mouth, I guess it's you now who decides my faith." Nana left Joon to think and prepare to leave. "Ms. Nana I will be needing your number and email address. I'll contact you when we arrived in Korea." Joon gave Nana an convincing smile. 

 

Manager Bak, the boys and other staff thanked everyone at the Ryokan.

 

"All Nippon Air flight NH6953 from Osaka is now arriving thru gate 3, requesting all Osaka bound passenger of All Nippon Air to board the aircraft at gate 3. Thank you!" An announcement echoed at Incheon airport. Meanwhile, Hyun Joong tapped Joon to prepare as they're about to disembarked. "Hyung, we already arrived." Hyun Joong respectfully said to Joon. Joon did dozed off a little, "Okay, thanks!" Joon replied as he yawned. Joon thought of Nana and smiled.

 

'We just arrived Korea safely.' Nana received a text from Joon.

 

--

Hi everyone, I have a new fanfic entitled 'My Muse' http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1159746/my-muse-muse starring OC + Kim Jaejoong. I'm a fan of him and also I'm excited he's going to be discharge this Dec 30, 2016 [21 months only], if it were true. Anyway, come check out as well my COMPLETED Fanfic 'Cotton Candy' http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1153040 starring L+Krystal about a different type of love.

 

My refresher classes will start on Aug 15, 2016 and I'm pushing through for this to end soon. Have a nice week!

 

XoXo