Chapter 7: Boyz With Fun

BTS FANFIC: Run With Me

Snow Black

Miss Jia: Class. We have a new student joining us today.

I went in keeping my head down. I am so scared to look at my new classmates. Do I look ok? Jin and Suga told me I look good. Is 'good' ever enough? I finally stood in front of the class and bowed.

Miss Jia: Please introduce yourself.

Snow: * stammering* Good Day. My name is Snow Black. Nice to meet you.

There was silence. I looked up and saw my classmates. They looked okay to me. Some gave me a smile of assurance. I felt a little better.

Miss Jia: Welcome Miss Snow Black. This is class 3.2! I am sure all of you will get along with our new student. By the way, is there any empty seats?
 

Jungkook: Over here Miss Jia!

A student raised his hand. He was good-looking. He has this sweet smile on his face with his hair a bit ruffled.

Miss Jia: Ah...Yes. Why don't you sit beside our class leader?

I walked towards the empty seat beside the boy. We were seated right in the middle of the class. The boy stood up and pulled out the chair for me. I whispered thank you and sat.

Miss Jia: Well then. We have a lot of discussion today. It is about the school carnival we are having in summer.

While Miss Jia was talking to the class, I got distracted by the boy beside me. His perfume that he used was strong. It smells so good that it feels like I’m under a magic spell.

Miss Jia: We will form into groups to discuss what ideas we can do for the carnival. After that, we will vote for the best.

She delegated the groups in the class.

Miss Jia: Snow and Jungkook. Both of you will group together with Jimin and Taehyung.

Two students seated in behind us made a big sudden cheer. I almost jumped out of my seat. I realised that we had to turn our chairs to the back to face them.

Jungkook: Here let me help you. *turns the chair *

V: Ooooh... Since when Jungkook get so manly...

Jungkook: Shut up…

Jimin & V: *giggle*

Both of us sat down facing the two other students.

Jimin: Hello. *gives a cute smile* My name is Jimin. Nice to meet you.

Jimin has this baby faced that makes you want to squeeze his cheeks. When he smile, he has this eye smile which makes him 10 times cuter. I just resist myself from pinching him.

V: My name is Taehyung. Call me V. V is for victory! Hehehe.

The V guy. He has this cheeky look written on his face but it was so adorable. His hair is quite messy but he looks so hot. He reminds me of a puppy that makes me want to pat his head. However I resisted again and gave a little laugh.

Jungkook: I am the class leader, Jungkook. Hope you enjoy studying here.

Snow: Hi! I am Snow. Nice to meet you. *shy shy shy*

Jimin: Don't worry. We will make it more fun for you. Crow Tit High School isn't as bad as what many would say.

V: True to that. Even though it is just a few months old, don't worry the three of us are here to help.

Snow: Thank you. You all are too kind.

Jungkook: Yah… Yah… Yah... Enough chit chat we need to discuss about the carnival.

Jimin & V: Yes leader-nim!

It was really fun being around the 3 of them.  They took my worries away about school and made feel comfortable. I am already starting to enjoy school. We had our ideas down for the carnival down. We just need to choose one to propose to the class.

V: I think my idea is the best. I want to see scary cat look on their faces when we all scare them.

Jimin: No! My idea is the best. Cosplaying and taking photos. Everyone can create memories. Looking back they can laugh at how ridiculous.

V: I know Jimin. I am sure you will look good in a maid outfit. *sarcastic*

Jimin: WHAT?! NO! I think YOU will look good in a maid outfit.

I laughed at them bickering. I turned over to Jungkook who looked so serious reviewing our ideas. He looks even more manly than expected. His eyes suddenly turned to me which caught me off guard. My face reddened.

Jungkook: Both of your ideas are really good but I don’t think the school has enough budget to supply us. We need a lot of logistics for both the ideas. Costumes will be hard to rent unless someone in the class has costumes to lend.

Jimin & V: Oh man… *sulky*

Snow: How about we create a game!? Something like a sports competition but make it more fun.

I tried to lift up the mood. Luckily, the three boys had their ears listening to me.

Jungkook: That’s sound cool. But like what?

Snow: Like tug of war or egg race… or maybe Water Bomb Battle!

Jimin, V and Jungkook: WATER BOMB BATTLE!

Snow: Yeah! I used to play this game with my friends in my own town. Two teams having a battle. We didn’t care who won. We just throw the bomb at whoever we want and get wet.

Jungkook: Since it is in the summer, it will be a very ideal proposal. We just need balloons and water.

V: We can battle out with Class 3.1 since we are the only two classes for senior year.

Jimin: I can feel the sense of revenge. Water Bomb on the other members.

Members? Who are the other members Jimin is referring too? I am a bit clueless here.

Jungkook: It is settle then. Our final decision will be the Water Bomb Battle. That’s a really good idea. By the way, which town were you from Snow?

When I was about to answer, the school bell rings.

Miss Jia: I can really see that most of you have come up with really fantastic ideas. We will do the final voting tomorrow. Since it is half day for school, please take care on the way home after your recess.

Everyone in class started to pack their stuff.

Jimin: Yes I am so hungry! I can’t wait for Jin’s special menu for the school!

Snow: Jin?

V: Jin from class 3.1. Today school is on a half day as we are all will be testing out Jin’s dishes for our school’s new menu. It changes every term.

No wonder Jin seems to have something important and was in a rush earlier today.

Jungkook: You can come and join us!

Miss Jia: Snow! Can I see you in a moment? I was told to give you your textbook.

Snow: Yes Miss Jia! * turns to the boys* I see you three later then.

V: Alright! Don’t be late or else the dishes will disappear. Hehehe…

I watched the boys leave the class and went with Miss Jia to collect my textbooks.

Everything went so well in school… or so I thought.