Bonus Story #2

BTS FANFIC: Run With Me

Bonus Story #2

 

Jin: Alright Gentlemen! And not forgetting about you, young lady. It is the official day to start cleaning and revamping our room!

 

Suga: *Yawn*

 

Jimin: Huh? *half eyes closed*

 

Rap Monster: Our room? I don’t have a room.

 

Jin: Well, you do and you have been occupying my nest for a long time. It is time for you to move out to where you belong, the storage.

 

V: Zzzz

 

Jin: Ish! Wake up you sleepyhead! It is not math class!

*pinch V’s ear*

 

V: Ahhhh…Pain! Pain! Hyung (T.T)

 

Jungkook: My room is clean because no one touches it.

 

Snow: Because you placed a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on your door. Duh.

 

J-Hope: It is not just our rooms that Seokjin Hyung wants to clean up but his room especially. He wants to kick Namjoon out to the storage room.

 

Jin: *Clap Clap Clap* That’s right Hoseok! You are one smart kid!

 

Rap Monster: What a bummer! My ‘room’ is not even ready. The walls are not painted. My furniture is all over the place.

 

Jin: Yah! How long do you want to live in my room? I have been doing the cleaning while you destroy the area with every step you take.

 

Jungkook: Good thing I placed the sign on my door.

 

Suga: Jin, you should do that too. ‘No Monster Allowed’.

 

Jimin: Aigoo Hyung. That's too mean.

 

JHope: I am confused why are we doing your room? What benefit can we get from this? I am not helping if there is no reward.

 

Suga: I want some cash as reward!

 

V: Oh! That's a good one. How about no house chores duty for 1 year?

 

The morning meeting was all in a mess. Jin can't believe what was right in front of him. It was not going to the way he wanted despite the last night messages in the group chat. He tried to cool off his temper just as one statement from the member, he wanted to blow it off.

 

Rap Monster: Ok everyone. Listen up. It is my fault that we had to the room cleaning but doesn't mean it will be that room. We are going to clean the whole mansion.

 

All: Huh? What?!

 

Rap Monster: If we want to be the best school committee, we must start from home. I don't want to hear any complaints. We have been pampered enough. I am sure that's what we are here for. Seokjin hyung, please continue.

 

Snow was amazed at how Namjoon managed to control the members and got them to listen to him. He got this aura that was authoritative. She ended up listening to him too. She wonders since when Namjoon becomes the leader despite his clumsiness.

 

Jin: Thank you Namjoon. We will be in pairs of two. I have listed out the places where you should clean up. All you are also responsible of your own respective rooms. You should help each other when needed. I will put the list on the table.

 

Seokjin x Jungkook: Jin’s Room, kitchen

Jimin x Yoongi: Lawn, Garage

Hoseok x Namjoon: Storage, Living room.

Snow x Taehyung: Storage, Dining Area

 

***********************************************************

They immediately went to their respective chores. Jin needed Jungkook’s strong muscles to move Rap Monster’s things out of his room. They placed it in all the boxes that were aligned at the corridors. Finally, it gives some space for Jin to arrange his room like the way it used to be. He was thinking that perhaps he could use some pink paint or pink ornaments in his room.

 

The grass at the lawn have overgrown because of the recent rainy weather. Nobody had the time to tend to it yet. Suga became like an old ahjusshi with his head phone on and rested on the chairs. Whereas Jimin did the work instead. He never complains about it as he expected Suga to be that way.

 

Of course, Rap Monster and JHope was overwhelmed by all the useless things in the storage. The furniture gave no way to walk into the room. In addition to that, it was full of dust. It seems that they were in a rush when they had to redecorate the upstairs room for the young lady.

 

JHope: Wah. Game over Namjoon.

 

Rap Monster: Oh no. Not yet. We need help from a few small people.

****************************************************************************************************

Snow and V were having a good time cleaning the dining room as there isn't much to clean. They just had to wipe the huge table and chairs, vacuum and mop the floor. They made things more fun with V’s music playlist as they sang along with it.

 

Weight in Gold by Gallant

Oh, Universe, hold me up

Tried your best, is it ever enough

When it’s already dragging me down?

 

I’m pulling my weight in gold

Call me anxious, call me broke

But I can’t lift this on my own

Pulling my weight in gold

Call me anxious, call me ….

 

*Music got cut off suddenly*

 

Snow & V: Eh?!

 

Rap Monster: Party over, people. Seems like both had so much fun.

 

V: Hyung!

 

Snow: Yah Kim Namjoon!

 

Rap Monster: Ok! Ok! Relax… I just need your help anyway.

 

V: Hyung... We are not even done yet.

 

Rap Monster: Yes, you are. Both of you are just waiting for the floor to dry and ended up getting stuck at the table.

 

The two kids just realised that they were sitting on top of the dining table surrounded by the wet floor. It was like they were in a small island with the sea around them. The only way to keep time running is to play some music.

 

Snow: Well right now. We can't help because we are stuck. Go find someone else.

 

Rap Monster: Whatever.

 

Rap Monster put on his Ryan Character house slippers and walked through the wet floor. He went towards Snow and scooped her up in arms. Snow and V were shocked that he spoiled their time together.

 

Snow: Hey! Let me go! *struggling*

 

Rap Monster: Wow. You are heavier than I thought. Stop moving or else I will drop you.

 

Snow: Where are, you taking me?

 

Rap Monster: To the storage. I need some help from people like you.

 

Snow eventually gave up and Rap Monster carried her out of the dining room.

 

V: Hey Namjoon Hyung! What about me? Are you going to carry me?

 

Rap Monster: Nope. I just need Snow.

 

V: Ummm… okay. Where is my phone? Urgh. . It is on the counter. Umm Hello? I need help?!

 

…. Silence….

V: Anybody?

 

*****************************************************************************************************

Rap Monster: The princess has arrived.

 

*Drops Snow to the ground*

 

Snow: Ouch! Hey! More like a prisoner. Tsk.

 

JHope: Jimin and Suga decided to help since they done with their work. And they are small too.

 

Jimin: Aish. Stop saying I am small. It is like you are looking down at me. And I did most of the work.

 

Suga: Hmph. I won’t go easy on you next time.

 

JHope: We are not. We just making use of your capabilities to help us.

 

Jimin: Oh. Ok. * smiles*

 

Suga: What do you need?

 

Rap Monster: We need you to move inside the small spaces and help us move some of the boxes and furniture out. Snow and Jimin will go in first and take out the boxes right at the back. Yoongi, you help me and Hoseok with the furniture.

 

All: Got it!

 

The team make an effort to move out all the heavy objects out of the room. It was very musty and humid but they persist to go on. As much as they want to on the air-conditioner in the room, it was one of the ways to prevent the dust from flying around. The boys started to roll up their sleeves and it shows off their well build muscles.

 

Snow: Whoa!

 

Jimin: You like our biceps huh?

 

Snow: *embarrassed* Yeah…

 

Rap Monster: Let's keep working to show more then.

 

Snow: Hold on. My fringe keeps blocking my sight.

 

JHope: Aigoo. You should clip it up.

 

Snow: Wait! I got one in my pocket.

 

She took out a familiar Navy Blue Ribbon Clip and pin it up.

 

Jimin: Aww. It looks cute on you. Reminds me of my sister. Where you get it?

 

Snow: Oh, Yoongi gave it to me.

 

There was sudden crash heard in the room. It was Suga who accidentally dropped a box full of items. Everyone rushed to help him pick them up.

 

Suga: ! Sorry guys. The box was… heavy.

 

Rap Monster: Or it is because of your gift. You finally confess huh? *whispers*

 

Suga: Shut up.

 

Snow: Oh! Who are these little kids?!

 

JHope: Let me see. Wow. That's so old. I mean we were so young.

 

That moment everyone stop what they were doing and gathered around Snow.

 

Snow: Really?! All of you are so adorable. Who is this?

 

She holds up a picture of bald baby who is around 3 months old.

 

Jimin: Aww. That’s Jin Hyung. He has the same eyes.

 

JHope: Hey that is Jungkook. Wah he looks so cool with the crown.

 

Snow: It must be his birthday celebration since there is cake in front of him.

 

She moves on to a small little child who looks so proud of himself while his hands are in his pockets.

 

JHope: Puahahahaha! That’s me! *imitates the picture*

 

Snow: Wah. It is similar. Eh? Suga? Is that you?

 

She showed another picture of a kid in yellow pyjamas posing with a peace sign. Suga gave a little smile as he looked at his picture.

 

Suga: Yeah. Mike found this piece of memory in the store.

 

Jimin: Oh! Look at this chubby dude!

 

Rap Monster: Give it to me!

 

Snow: Let me see! Oh, cute!

 

It was a picture of a kid posing in front a field of flowers while giving an awkward smile and a peace sign.

 

Snow: That is, you, right? I can tell by your smile.

Rap Monster: My smile? *embarrassed*

 

JHope: HAHAHHAHHA! Jimin is so cute in this cow costume.

 

Jimin: Hey! Stop looking at it. I am so embarrassed!

 

Snow: Hey. May I know who is this? He is the cutest among all of you.

 

Suga: That is…

 

Their happiness turned into horror when they heard a lot cry coming from upstairs. They looked out to find out who it was. Jin and Jungkook went out from the room that they were cleaning. They checked each other attendance and apparently, all of them are at the basement except for…

 

All: Taehyung!!

 

Note: I added some extra content in my wattpad account. You can follow me at wattpad @SnowBlackStories. What's different from this account is that I use pictures in my wattpad account. So yeah. I am just letting you know beacuse I actually put adorable photos of Baby BTS. Argh. They are so cute like it makes me all mushy and cringey, What if their future sons look like them too?! KYAAA! *fangirl mode on*

Anyway, this is a bonus story to break away from the tension of the previous chapters. It is good that once in a while we have little fun in the story. And you probably know who will be the next character that I am working on for his background story. Stay tune!