034

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Left...Right...Forward...Then...”

Lays soft fingers delicately placed the soldier into the write spot careful to not knock over anything else.His plan needed to work perfectly.His wife was watching him from the side of the doorway.She knew he was working when he isolated hiself away from others.He had maps arranged along the floor all neatly decorated with mini soldiers and colorful strings.

“Whats the string for?”She wasnt the type to get to invested in such matters but it was the only thing that interested her husband other than lounging around.Hes eyes were extremely focused on the task at hand.He didnt even look up when he heard her voice.

“For the things I know.Green is for solved and yellow is for almost done.”He continued on rearranging the angles of the maps.One thing about her husband was that he was a genius.There was nothing he couldn't solve within minutes.He was always hundreds of steps ahead.

“And the red?”

But it seemed her husband was having a hard time figuring this layout.King Mosais battle strategy wasnt connecting.He sighed burying his head in his hands.

“Unknown-”

“There’s alot of red.”she stated.

“Yes, I can see that, thank you.”he sounded exasperated as he moved another piece into place.He wondered why his wife loved interrupting him in his most peaceful moments.Lay had become even more irritable with the constant racket that the kids made around the house.He hadnt had one nap the entire trip.His wife stalked over placing a metal ear piece down on top of the map ignoring his swatting hands.

“Baekhyuns been trying to get a hold of you for over an hour.”

Baekhyun.

He had been trying to ignore any of his other responsibilities while away.He gave up getting out a cigar from his slacks and puckering his lips.

He sat up leaving the room with his ear piece in hand.He grabbed the nearest flask and opened the slide door.He stepped out into the warm air of the morning sky.He his ear piece and taking a swig of his drink.

“Lay reporting.”He leaned his body over the porch railing taking another enhale of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter