015

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days pasted and Baekhyun left without a goodbye.The snow had made thicker layers along the fields.It snowed constantly but Atlass wouldnt have known as she spent most of her time in her room. ‘I need a plan’ she told herself.She hastily dug through her desk drawer until she found a notebook and took out a pen.

1.Found out who ‘Mad Man’ is.

2.Find out whats locked behind the library doors.

3.Find out where Baekhyun went.

4.How did Sooyoung get mothers bracelet?

At the moment those were the only things Atlass wanted to know.When she finds out more she’ll write them down.she looked towards the bathroom and shook her head.She didnt want to find out anything from the Man in the Mirror.Something told her he wasnt meant to be trusted.There was a reason he was chained up like a prisoner.

She was statisfied with only having to find out 4 things at the moment.She took Kai’s letter and hide it deep under her paperwork in her desk.She didnt want anyone touching it.Suho tried to help her keep her mind of Kais situation by trying to get her to join him in his dailywork.It did the opposite.Why she sat in his office while he went into meetings and conferences her mind could help but drift to kai due to boredom.

“I’m going out.”

she had already packed her bag and was ready to walk out the door.Suho and sooyoung were lounging on the couches in the foyer drinking wine.Suhos faced immediately soured.

“Where?Your not allowed out of the house.”Fathers brief moments of sympathy had disappear and he was back to himself.

“Honey.”Sooyoung gave him a look.He ran a hand through his hair.

“Fine.3 Guards will accompany you.”She huffed.She could never have privacy.

Archesheen was a small village a couple miles out of the residence.Atlass had seen it many times as they drove by.The carriage dropped her and the guards off at the gates.The roads were a nice red brick but the weeds were growing through the cracks covering the bricks.The snow littered peoples roofs and the ground.Many people werent out due to the heavy snow and wind.Even the guards had placed their scarfs around their face to block out the wind.

There was a post office exactly what she wanted.She trugged her boots through the heavy snow.When she got to the door she turned to the almost half frozen men.

"Stay out here.”she demanded.

when one of the men reach forward to follow her she slammed the door and gave them a deathly glare.

“Stay out” When she got inside the building she took of her fur robe due to the warm heat.The inside was mostly grey stone and wood.They had a fire going on inside.There was a desk and an older man was reading at the podium.She didnt want to disturb him from his reading.

“Excuse me sir.”she asked tapping him on the shoulder.

“Huh.”He composed himself before placing a large book onto the desk.

“How may i help you?”He asked.

“Hi,I was just wondering if i can change my billing address.”He lift an eyebrow to criticize but held his tongue.

“Name.”

“Atlass Oh.”He stiffened.He cleared his throat.

“Do you have the address miss Oh.”he stretched his hand out and Atlass slipped a piece of paper.He opened it ip and read it out loud.

“281 Swanford.”He looked up to make sure that it was correct and she nodded.He punched it in and hand wrote it in the book.

“That's very far away towards the west.”

“I know.”she smiled.

One task finished.If she could get her mail to arrive someone else without Suho knowing she could send some questions t.o her mother.She could find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter