016

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The holidays would be very soon.Suho was busy in charge of setting up ‘Winter Wonderland’.Winter wonderland was an annual party Father hosted every year a week before Christmas to celebrate the year.Every household was invited from all over world with different ethnicities and languages.

Suho had been planning for the past week.Because of Sooyoung Atlass was finally able to come out of her room to see the decorations. Suho was planning to use the ballroom for the evening.The ballroom was pure white marble floors and many flowing staircases.Their were platforms and pillars wider than 3 people together.Suho had a grand paino and other instruments placed on a raised platform for music that night.He said he wanted a mix of classical and blue jazz to set the tone of the evening.

One of the biggest works was that Father was getting stars of candle light chandlers to embellish the ceiling.He had big bulky white curtians covering the wall length windows.Their were 3 separate balconies with spiral staircases outside that led to the gardens.Suho had candles placed all over the garden to lightened in up during the night.She could tell that it was going to be the most beautiful thing she would ever see.Kais fathers party was amazing but it couldnt not compare to this one.

“This will be your job one day”Suho was proud to see how the arrangements were working out.His angry fell after a couple days and he gave in to talking again.He blamed her for being reckless.He promised that she wouldnt leave that mansion unless he came with.

The servants were almost finished with the tables.Most tables were circular but two or three were long and rectangular.They were covered in white table clothes and the plates and silver where were sterlingsilver.Water lilies were the man decoration of each table.The tables were lay around the perimeter of the room to give room for dancing.She nodded.

“What will they be serving?”

“First Spicy Chicken soup.”Ew. “A second course of steamed Snow peas with Coconut chicken,Third course will be white rice with 2 sides of red beans and Wild Boar,Fourth course will be another soup but mushroom soup with cabbage on the side,Fifth course will be steak with baked potatoe and steamed broccoli, The last course will be dessert red rice and fruit kabobs.”

‘So much meat’ she thought.She also thought about how much food intake that was for one person.When she lived with her mother the most they had was rice and potatoes everyday.The gap between the poor and the rich disqusted her.Many guests had already started arriving early so she had gotten used to greeting strange faces as she smiled as people walked past.

“Atlass.”Sooyoung had called her.

Sooyoung had been working on a dress for tomorrow for days.She excused herself from Suho to follow sooyoing into a fitting room where a seamstress wanted to make last minute alterationSooyoung had explained before that all familys were to wear their famils distint colors to represent the family.It wasnt like she mind the past couple of months she has been forced to wear white so now it didnt bother her anymore. The dress was beautiful she couldnt deny but she felt so out if place dressed up.She the poorly educated girl that lived off the side of a small town in the middle of nowhere now looked like a princess you read about in storybooks.

The dress was all white with silk ribbon halter straps that made a bow at the top of the back of her neck.It was up so high she had to get sooyoung to tye it.The top of the halter shape of the dress was smooth like the silk a greek goddess would where but the bottom wascompletely frilled.It was really too short for her liking as it showed off too much leg.She always thought she had big calfs.Her heels were a bit platformed and sparkled a pure white.Sooyoung gushed at how beautiful the dress was.

“Its going to be perfect for tomorrows festivities.”She smiled as un did the back straps.The dress slid of her shoulders and to the ground and she stepped out.She quickly got dressed for the day putting on a jacket.

“The Party king is here!”She heard a voice loud and clear into the room.

Sooyoung and Atlass looked at eachother before rushing for the door.They peeked a crack of the door open to see three men with luggage at the door.One was a built man with curly brown hair.She throw his jacket onto the couch and begin yelling other foolish things from his mouth.Another one had blonde hair and was lean.He sighed taking a place on the couch placing his ctossed feet on the cofee table and leaned his back on his hands.The other had red hair and a tanish pale color.He looked bored.Atlass instantly recognized the faces.They were baekhyuns friends from the training camp.

“Wheres the ing bab-Ow!”Chen said rubbing the sore spot on his head where the red head hit him.

“Tch.”The red head took out his tooth pick throwing it in the bin.

“Yah, Shut up your voice is so...annoying.”lays voiced doozed off.The red head picking up his napsack over his shoulder departing d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter