019

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The winds force was so strong that it knocked her to the ground.Her vision was blurry and she could see 2 sehuns in the middle of the door way.She shook her head until her vision came back.she looked up to see a creature before her.

He was pale with shaggy skin.The skin shagged so much his skeletal bones were clearly seen.It had long bone sharp fingers.It was taller than sehun by three times his height.He had no face only a mouth overed with a thin layer of skin.It was disqusting.it hissed at her.

“Chanyeol, get her out of here.”

Atlass felt soft arms pull her by the waist away from the monster.It growled.Chanyeol picked Atlass up into his arms like that of a child.Chanyeol was moving so face down the hallways that all she saw was the blurry of the hall walls.The door magically closed by a gush of wind.

“Where are we going?”she asked out of breath.It was hard to breathe.Chanyeols arms were shaking uncontrollably.He placed her back on her feet.

“Dont worry about it.”She could still hear the growls and hisses from the monster from down the hallway.She could hear the banging of a body hitting things and more chirping.

“Sehuns in there.”she pleaded.How could sehun willing stay in a room with such a thing.Chanyeol stared at her desperate and worried face.

“Trust me, he can handle himself.’He reassured.He back down and the hallway and back at her.

“ I can get you to safety, but i need you to trust me.can u do that?”She nodded her head.” close your eyes.”

she closed her eyes and she could feel herself being lifted away.she held onto chanyeols suit really tight and made sure to follow chanyeols directions by keeping her eyes closed.she could feel others running past her but she didnt ask.She didnt say a word.She allowed chanyeol heart beat to slow her heart down.finally she could breathe again. Chanyeol stopped.

”You can open your eyes.”

she was in a room she had never seen before.It was empty.He undid a hatch.Inside was nothing but a wood floor and Nao in the corner.His hands were shaking uncontrollably as he undid the latch.He pushed her gently in.

“I'll be back.”He promised shutting the hatch.Atlass shook in the dark hatch crying.The only source of light was from the floor boards above.Nao sat quietly quite annoyed by atlass crying.

“Shutup, itll be over soon.”It was like a day in the park for the young 7 year old.Nao eyed her suspiciously.

“Your bleeding.”Atlass didnt notice the blood that poured down her arm.Their were 5 distinct slash marks from the monsters claw like fingers.They would need to be stitched.She was losing a lot of blood as it dripped and made a puddle on the ground.

suddenly their was the sound of the door busting open.She could feel the presence of another monster.The distinct chirping as it walked around the room.It trashed creating marks along the walls as its claws dragged down them.It hissed stopping over top of the hatch.A soft vibrate radiated through its throat and the hatched door was snatched open.

A small noise caught it's attention away from the girls. Its sensitive hearing tried to listen in for any movement.Its sensored red eyes looked through the dark room for movement as well.The creature chirped before turning around into a strangely tall figure.The creature didn't get a chance to act before the figure had a tight grasp around its ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter