018

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun looked embarrassed to have to squat down to Nao hieght so she could dance with him.He could here the snickers of girls laughing at the unfortunate situation.Nao paid it no mind she was in blissful heaven.

Sehuns towering height was still to tall for her to wrap her hands around even when he was so low to the ground.Sehun let out a puff of air or the 4th time.

“Nao, this is the 5th song.Do you want to do something else?”He pleaded.

Nao nodded grabbing his hand as he stood up and dragged him to the dessert table where atlass was.He stretched his back out from the tortureous position he forced it into.Atlass eyes grew wide snd she scurried off as fast as she could.She wanted to stay of Sehuns way after he threatened her earlier in the night.

She opened the balcony doors and set her glass of water down.She let out all the air was holding in.She could finally breathe. Suhos idea to put candles in the gardens was amazing.The garden lit up with thousands of candles.She had never seen something so beautiful before.Many couples that wanted to also escape from the party were casually strolling through the gardens.She could see them all from the high up balcony.They looked so...Happy.She wondered if that could have been her and kai after a couple years.She smiled but it wasnt a happy one it was a sad one.

The orchestra loved to play a Prelude.It had been played at least 5 times in the night but she didnt mind.It soothed her heart.The night was so beautiful it almost made her want to draw it.Yhe full moon casted a shadow of light across the mazes of shrubs and the pure water fountains.

“I want to stay in this moment forever.”she murmured.

“That i will agree on.”she flinched but Lay had caught the glass before it plummeted to the ground.He lifted an eye as if to ask ‘May i join’.He sat the glass down on the balcony.He stretched with a yawn.He put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.He took a deep breath and crack one eye open to see Atlass staring at him.He chuckled and turned towards the stars.

“What are you doing here?”She asked.Lay didnt seem like the type that liked to randomly stargaze especially if theirs a party going on inside.He didnt answer at first so she thought he didnt hear her.He had closed his eyes like he was dreaming.

“I should be asking you the same,arent you supposed to be with chanyeol?”He sounded a bit serious with a hint of amusement.It was true,Chanyeol was supposed to be attached to her hip at all times now that he had been assigned as guard.she didnt like the idea one bit.She closed her hands tightly into fists before letting them go.

“Judging by the silence im guessing thats a yes.”he mumbled.The moonlight cascaded over him and his soft features made him look like an angel.His face was in a dream like trance with his eyes closed.He wore royal blue lose knitted shirt and silk blue pants.He was much different from any other man in the party

. “The dress its...pretty.”he complimented.She felt a bit shy that the man was innocently flirting with her.”You dont seem the type to where that stuff.”Rude.

“You dont seem like the type to stargaze.”He opened his eyes towards the sky.He smiled genuinely.

“Touchè”

They sat there for a while in silence just watching the stars.Atlass was suprised Chanyeol hadnt found her yet.She knew he would be upset but she didnt mind.She had no interest in him at all.Sehun would be mad though if he found out she disappeared.She had an interest in him.She was his brother, she cared what he thought of her.

She wondered what lay was thinking about when he looked at the nightsky.Everytime she did she thought of ecerything she hid deep inside.She wondered if he did the same,like kai.Kai.Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter