028

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That enough arguing for one day.”chen yelled breaking up the two.With Atlass gone and training on a temporary stop the boys had gotten bored and tensions rose up between two enemies.Who even knew how Sehun and Chanyeol had gotten into such an heated altercation with one another.

Chanyeol growled before following directions and push his way past Sehun.Sehun smiled coyly proud at getting Chanyeol so rilled up.

“Why do you feel the need to provoke him.”Chen was tired of having to seperate his friends.He didnt want to have to choose sides in the matter.Chen was the party king but he had one thing he hated.Drama.He believed Drama was something only females should be focused on not males.

“I'm not.”Liar.

Sehun loved provoking chanyeol.He knew that with the new treaty there was nothing Chanyeol could do about it.If he lays one finger on him, its over.

Sehun walked into the kitchen with Chen hot on his tail.He quickly grabbed an apple from the basket looking towards the servants table.There was chanyeol and Baekhyun casually talking to some servants.Baekhyun must of just arrived back from his trip Suho had told him about and he sure was glad to see Baekhyun.

Baekhyun glanced back behind himself at sehun worried.He knew sehun hated it when he affliated himself with chanyeol.He hoped it didnt tick off Sehun enough for him to confront Chanyeol about it.Chanyeol was kindly chatting with a few servants.He noticed the faint blush around one of the girls cgeeks.She was a light tan with hazel eyes.She had straight jet black hair she placed in a low bun.’Check mate’ sehun thought biting down hard into his apple.

“Out.” with only a single word Sehun was able to have the servants quickly bow and head their way out.He smiled at how distrot chanyeol became.Chanyeols fingers were digging into the table leaving permanent dents.Baekhyun sighed.Sooyoung was going to kill them for ruining her new table.

“So,You ed your today?”Chen grabbed on to Sehuns shoulder warning him but Sehun shrugged it off.Chanyeol had a soft spot for her and the derogatory statement was going to make it worse.Baekhyun buried his face deep in his hands.Sehun had no self control sometimes.Chanyeol already had a deep hatred for there family and Sehun was not help their case.

“Sehun.”Baekhyun was trying to be steen but he also knew Sehun could turn on him quick as well so he lowee his voice a bit.Sehuns grinn left.

“You shutu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter