003

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who is she.”

It seemed more like a statement than a question.It seems that what she had anticipated was not going to go the way she planned.The little girl looked like she was on offensive position.Her eyes glared as she slowly looked her figure up and down judging.She snickered before looking to Atlass father.

“This is atlass.”she huffed pulling the tiny doll closer to her.”Sehun’s sister.”

Sister... It finally dawned on her.The secrecy in the home was purposeful.Abrother, that was something that she had never imagined.Why would the hide such important information from her.If she truly had a brother why would it be hidden from her for so long or was this another lie like baekhyuns new found personality.

“Sehun never told me he had a sister.”She said.

“Atlass has been a way studying along through different cities for years.They aren't...very close.”He explained.

She quickly turned towards baekhyun to only get a fake plastered smile that read ‘If you ruin this for the family ill murder you in cold blood.”

She slowly lifted her lips into a nervous smile.The little girl didnt look like she believed one bit.

“Well, Nao now that you know sehun has a sister may it would be best to try and get to know her better.”Her father suggested.

Her smile lit up.This was my chance she thought.

“But Mr.Oh says they arent close.”she whined.

I guess not.

“Why dont we talk about this more over diner.We have other important things to discuss tonight.” Her mother announced.

“ of course, Lynn.”Go quickly ushered everyone to the dining hall. Dinner felt awkward.

She was sitting next to baekhyun and Lynn and across from her daughter Nao.she felt a bit underprepared and casual compared to a 7 year old.She didnt know how to use so many different forks and spoons or common rich manners.She could feel her eyes burning into her skull.

Her father and Mr.Carb discussed formal business that I couldnt really understand there was only one topic she was interested in.

“Nao has really missed Sehun.We were hoping to visit him at training for a week.”Sooyong and father exchanged worried looks.

“ You are going to visit during his training period?"

“Nao has become a bit whiny lately and our son is also staying there for his training period.It would be a smart move on our part.We were hoping your family would like to come with.”

Father starred down at his plate contemplating before clearing his throat.

“That would be a splend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter