026

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Atlass woke up to the smell of bacon,eggs, and pancakes a rarity in their house.She quickly jumped out of bed looking towards the other bed on the opposite side untouched.Her sister still hadnt come home.Her sister was so upset with her she probably didn't want to face her.

She found One of the servants that had come along was cooking breakfast for the family.Her father and mother where sitting at the table.He was holding a soft and tender grip on her hand as they talked.It was uncomfortable for Atlass as she never had seen them together in the same house.So for them to be so affectionate was creeping her out.

“Atlass i want you to play the paino for me today.”Atlass stopped chewing her food to look towards the old dusty paino that sat in the corner covered in a tarpe.She hadnt played since she was a little girl but anything to make her mother happy.

“ok”Her mother was an amazing paino player much like baekhyun.She was gifted with long but nimble fingers that allowed her to play.Atlass were short and stubby.Her mother smiled.

“We were thinking about going into town.”Her father suggested.Atlass had only been to the town a couple of times before with mother to the markets.

She quickly got dressed and they went of to the tiny town.It was filled with many stone cottages and towers.The main towers bell rung 12:00 signaling the afternoon had began.

Her mother didnt have much balance so suho and Atlass had to help her walk along the streets.Her mothers mood instantly brightened up at the sight of vendors and merchants.Suho had offered to buy anything she picked up as a gift to her.But her mood soured when she caught a glimpse of her other daughter taunting her sister who was shopping with her friends.Georgina was becoming a completely different person.

“Georgina is jealous of Atlass always has been.”she could always read suho’s mind.He was walking Atlass shop from far away whilw hwr sister distanced herself towards her friends.

“Atlass was allowed to be homeschooled while i forced her into private school.She wished she had a closer relationship to me than Atlass.All because of my doing.”suho placed his hand along her shoulder soothing it.

“It is not you fault.You raised two beautiful daughters on your own.”That to him was an achievement to be proud of.He didnt want her to dawn on the little things.

“Yes but sometimes I wonder if things would have changed if I had sent her to you when she was born.Atlass could have been comfortab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter