012

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After her encounter with the ‘Man in the Mirror’ she couldnt stop thinking about him.In her entire life she had never seen a man in a mirror.The thought of him made her skin crawl and she shuttered.The past few days ever time she looked in the mirror in her bathroom she couldnt resist the urge to try and find The man but she only found her own face staring back at her.So she decided to draw him.

She paid careful attention to every detail needed to make a satisfactoey portrait.She spent the most time on his sharp and cunning eyes.His rough and calisted hands.The ripped shirt that didnt do any justice in covering his torso.The rattling chains that that bond his hands together.His bare feet that were planted to the ground.His hair was disheveled and wild.He looked like a mad man.

“Mad man.”she muttered the words quietly as she wrote them on the edge of the paper with the signature A.

she sighed picking up her robe.Her robes had changed.The see threw light robes she wore in autumn became thick dense fur coat like robes.They had the first snow of december yesterday.

Sooyoung no longer worked outside as their were no gardens to tend too.The lack of sun allowed Atlass to enjoy strolling but she soon came to hate strolling.As she was guided outside by two guards she found that the snow on the bare trees reminded her of kai and how he had not replied back to her letter.She was worried father would be right.Since they’ve been home father wouldnt allow her outside of the home without protection from guards.Of course, she complained about the lack of freedom she had but suhos words were law.

As she kicked up snow with her boot she thought of kai.Where he was,What he was doing.She prayed he wasnt dead.She also thought of sehun.The name she dreaded but couldnt stop thinking of.’He would be back soon right’ she thought.she couldnt say she was happy about that.From what she saw in only a couple days kai was right.He was certainly someone she did not want to know. A crackling sound startled here from her thoughts.

‘It was only lightning’she thought.Soon she could here the rumbling of thunder in the distance and the sky became darker than what it was.

“Ms.Oh would you like to go inside for safety.It seems a terrible storm is coming.”A guard asked.He looked at the sky frighteningly.She didnt understand why a little bit of rain was bad but their worried gazed made her cave.

“Yes, that would be nice.” The rain began to become a heavy downpour after they entered the home.Atlass discarded her robes.Her clothing was warm enough.She threw it on to the nearby couch and took her self to the breakfast bar.She took her time rumagging through the glasses.

“Those are Suho’s.”Baekhyun said nonchalantly.He was in his traditional slacks and slippers but had recently been sporting a white sweater over his shirt.Atlass was happy to admitt that they had become more cordial towards one another.Since the trip baekhyun had been in a slightly better mood than before.He was still rude and cold but he was becoming a bit more talkative.

“Really.”he nodded slyly and procceded to grab a wine glass and took thebottle from her hands.

”Then, why do you have the special privilege of being able to have some.”She huffed.Baekhyun had stretched himself out along the couch and simply took a swig if the drink and hummed.

“Because you my dear are just to young.”

“Than how much longer do I have til I can drink this delightful wine.”

“A long time”he smirked.

Mr.Go walked in and called us to dinner.Dinner was the usual other than that father looked more stressed out.His eyes were sleep deprived as the bags hung low and he looked out of it.He excused himself from dinner early to rest.The change in weather could have made him ill as well.Atlass pushed the Asparagus away from her plate and onto baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter