009

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived after night fall due to Atlass lateness.father didnt waste time in scolding her when they got into the carriage.After the left the small town they had not encountered any others on the way to the training camps.

The air was humid and the mosquitos were lurking.The woods were thick and smelt burnt.The men that helped her out of the carriage looked like they hadn't bathed in days.The smelled like sweat and we're covered in dirt.Their shirts were tight and had no sleeves.They were built. when they found the rest of the family.

Father hugged sooyoung and she asked him about the trip.The Carbs were having a private conversation with some other adults.Nao was more interested in her drawing than in greeting her.Baekhyun was smiling and laughing with a group of guys but when his eyes caught hers hes smile turned upside down and he was left with his normal scowl.

She sighed.

“Atlass!come over here i want you to greet the Carbs.”

“Hello Mr and Mrs.Carb.”

“It's good to see you.”Mr.Carb was currently drinking and Mrs.Carb was looking as timid as Atlass was.

“We were discussing how because we came to surprise your brother we kind of comflicted his training schedule.”he laughed.“He's not even here.”

Atlass looked towards suho.

“He's on a scouting trip he will be back in the early morning.Dont worry I'm sure your excited to see him.”He was putting on a fake appearance of our family.she was not excited to see her brother.she's heard he's not some I want to know and a complex character

. “Yah.”she lied.

“Why dont you go talk to baekhyun and see if he’ll introduce you to some friends.You said you wanted friends right.”This was his way of saying that the adults were going to have a private conversation,leave.

He pushed her on towards them.

They were a field away from her playing a game by the woods outskirts.She couldn't really see them they were only lit up by the light reflected off the bonfire. She could see baekhyun was enjoying himself and she didnt want to ruin it but father was giving her a murderous look.

She took a deep breathe and walked over there.When the group of guys saw her walking towards them they stopped their game for a moment.They froze like deer in headlights.Baekhyun looked angry and opened his mouth ti say something rude but she wanted to explain why she was over there first.

“Father said to come see you.”Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“for what?”he muttered.

“he said to introduce me to your friends.” She said with a bit more confidence knowing that he had to do what she said because father ordered it.

“Fine.”He huffed kicking the ball.

“Im chen.”

He was a built man with average hieght.His hair was a reddish brown that was curly.He held a small ball under his arm.He was wearing a fitted tshirt and trousers.He was mkre than happy to introduce himself.

“Im lay.”he smiled.

He had blonde hair like kai’s.He was more lean but still muscular.He was pale and was more modest and covered up.He wore a cap to hide his face a bit.

The next one didnt even bother introducing himself.He huffed before looking towards his teamates.He was very tall with fire like red hair to contrast his tan skin.He was lean and wore a black tank top and black trousers.He had a tattoo with words she couldnt understand around his arm.She stood awkwardly put off by his aura.

“What game are you playing.”

“one your not playing with us.”baekhyun resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter