017

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Atlass!”

she was awoken by sooyoung roughly shaking her from her sleep.Atlass had finally had some rest for once without dreaming of the man in the skylight or that horrible nightmare but sooyoung had to ruin it.The day light hadnt even broken in.the sky showed nothing but stars.

“I need you to go in town with me.”she was talking really fast and Atlass vision was blurry.She groaned.

“Suho said im not allowed to leave.”

she dunked her back down into the couch pillow.she really wanted to finish sleeping.Sooyoung ruffly tugged her off the couch and onto the floor.She winced when her body hit the floor.

“Suho said it was fine as long as you go with me.”’why Father’she internally complained.Sooyoung was nice but Atlass could tell she loved shopping wihich meant hours of tortureous shopping.Sooyoung lifted her up andhanding a little pink babydoll dress.It was odd to see Sooyoung give her something non-white.Sooyoung brushed the tangles out of her.Atlass winced as sooyoung had a really heavy hand when it came to hair.She felt like all of her hair would fall out.She slipped the dress on and covered herself in a wool robe before heading out the door with sooyoung.

Atlass was not wrong about sooyoungs shopping habits.She had dragged her to every small vendor in Archenstone.Clothing she knew would only be worn once.Sooyoung made her stand still as she put clothing up to her body to see how they looked.Sooyoung definitely treated her like a daughter.Atlass didn't feel like this mother daughter date was the most appropriate time.Suho claimed her mother was sick and now that she was thinking rationally she didny know what to believe.

“Isnt this adorable?”Sooyoung held up a tiny evergreen velvet dress.It was way to tiny to be Atlass or sooyoungs size.

“For Nao.”She wondered why soohyun cared enough yo by Nao clothes but she brushed it off.Maybe it was because the familys were so close.

“Hey,You hungry?Youve been offly quiet.”She knew sooyoung was beginning to become very susicious of her silence.She didnt want sooyoung to distance her self away like others did.She shook her head.

“Just nervous for tonight.”That wasnt a lie.She was nervous for the evening.Their would so many people from all over the world and she knew suho would some how find a way to bring the center of attention onto her.

“Ah,Your nervous to see all those handsome men.Maybe someone special.”sooyoung wiggled her eyebrows.An image of the red head man flashed into her mind.Sooyoung must have thought that she was worried about him.she had lied and said she would try to talk to hum.It was the exact opposite, she wanted to stay far away from the people and enjoy a night to herself.

Her past self would be screaming at her.Before she wanted company and now she wanted nothing more than to be alone.She thought maybe that was why Sehun and baekhyun were so independent, the house had its effects on you.

“Dont worry, ive got it covered.”she winked.Atlass hoped whatever sooyoung had planned wouldnt back fire in her face and embarass her but then again sooyoung looked like she was someone who was popular with boys before she married her father.

Sooyoung rushed her to a small resturant.The guards stood at the door and watched them sit down.Sooyoung order 2 waters and rice with cabbage and beans.Atlass was happy that sooyoung didnt order any meet.It wasnt like she never ate it but she just wasnt fond of the taste.She watched as a grown man probably a blacksmith by the dirt and black ash on his clothing and hands as he dug his greasy fingers into a full chicken.She felt like she would throw up.

“I have to go to the powder room.”she rushed off before sooyoung could answer.she the water.It was abit grimy but she didnt mind as she splashed her face.Kais forsaken death,Her mothers sickness, and Her Father problems were finally catching up to her and she needed a moment to breathe.She sighed.

When she opened the door she saw a board of police reports.They seemed to be all about People seeing burgulars in their home or strange men late at night.

“Ive got it all figured out.”A man dressed in a militart uinform said.He was an old white man with his hair shaved.He was looking at the papers lined on the board.

“How?”Was the town really that prone to burglary?

“I'v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter