029

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It's this key.”Atlass was fed up with constantly messing the song up.She had came to realize that she would never be as great as her mother.Her mother had such an elegant grace to herself when she played that it almost felt unreal.

“Don't give up.It takes a while to master the art of playing the piano.”Her mother said.The paino was just made for her.They had tried numerous songs to no aveil.Her fingers could never reach the far away white keys or black keys.She wanted to give up.It had been days.

“Then how did you learn in such little time.”She remembered the stories her mom would tell her about how she learned the piano in only 6 months.

“Because, I had the best teacher to teach me in the world.He had years of pratice.He was strict but hes truly a gentle soul.”She smiled. “And since your learning from the student of the best pianoist in the world, I know you can learn.”

Atlass flicked her hair over her shoulder and took a breathe allowing her fingers to softly play the notes.Her mother said she had a gift for reading the music it was just her lack of patience and fingers that got in the way.

Her sister Georgina walked through the door.Her sister had came back home a couple days ago but it didnt really feel like she was home.She was constantly leaving and when asked about it she only responded with ‘Out’.

What surprised her was the tall and lanky man that walked in.He wore an old rustic shirt and trousers.He was forced to remove his muddy boots before he stepped inside.He scratched his beard taking out his cigarette.

“Long time no see, Isla.”He chorused opening his arms wide open giving her a back hug.Georgina gave him a signal saying he cant smoke around Momma and he mumbled oh hastly stop on it.

“Nice to see you as well, Marcus.” Marcus was of wealthy Russian descent who was bashed over towards their territory for his unlawful act against his family.That should say enough about his personality.He wiped his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter