Act -Plot Outline Part 1 (old)

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, A reader comment explained how they would believe it would be best if I upload the old plot summary and the new plot summary to compare in order to decide if they want to read the new version.So with that being said, I will be uploading the old version plot for books 1 through 2 of the trilogy and then the new version within the next few days (Exams).I would if you guys would comment on which one you like best afterwards or on each ones page comment what parts you like about that specific plot.What should I keep, remove, ideas etc. 

Act (Book 1) The story opens up with Atlass (MC) being introduced to a new setting.She instantly is rejected as a family member by her cousin Baekhyun.She spends most of her time walking around leisurely, exploring, or in bed.She feels isolated and depressed.She explores a hidden away room filled with artistic paintings that are more on the dark and gloomy side.She is caught by Baekhyun and sent away, but a few days later is called out to meet secoundary characters.The carbs.She meets Nao, who isn’t to happy to meet her.

After an arguement that occurs between Atlass and Suho, she is forced to accompany him onto a trip to meet an old friend.Here she meets Kai, who will be a trustful companion during her hard times, but the fairytale is short lived as Kai is sent away for battle.Kai will not reappear for the rest of the book, but will be a main character in Book Two.Kai’s arguement is a huge plot spoiler and a huge hint for readers. Kai is a warrior that has been called by an unknown king to fight a war.Kai is known for his unique killing abilities.He takes his hurt from being used as a weapon out by sleeping around and flirting with weapon.He desires a normal life like humans.Kai and Atlass will continue to message eachother until kai finally stops writing back.

On the way back towards the train grounds, Suho stops to get a bite to eat.Atlass notices that Suho doesn't mind eating with his fingers.This is a small detail hinting a Suhos background (I'll write all of the characters Backgrounds once we get to the stopping point).Atlass buys a small journal which will become important in Book Two.On the way towards the training grounds, their carriage is stopped and Suho tells Atlass to stay inside.She of course doesnt and suho finds her after she discovers a distinct clicking sound.

The first major even to occur in the story is the visit to the training grounds.This is where atlass is introduced to characters that at the time are only side characters, but will later become main characters.Chanyeol is a bit untrusting while chen and Lay are inviting and friendly.

Sehun and Atlass meet for the first time after Nao's incident in a voilent way.He thinks she is a spy lurking through the camp grounds and had wandered into his tent.Frustrated with the fact that he may have a sister, he takes it out on baekhyun and they proceed to have in his tent.During dinner, Suho and Sehun leave for a while and Sehun comes back with a bruised eye.Unknown to the readers, Sehun had confronted Suho about his sister which turned into an argument that ended violently.

Sooyoung, Atlass. And Nao take a small visit to the nearest town.A bit of foreshafowing occurs ehen shr mets a army general who is telling her about strange sightings around the town.Our first sighting of a shadowalker is in a skylight on top of Atlass’s room.Atlass describes it as a man whivh could stray readers away from what it really is, but its hinted again whrn Sehun chastizes Atlass in the kitchen and Nao comes in describing a “Monster” in her room and could she have a glass of water.Atlass is left with nightmares and can only relieve them by sleeping on the couch.

After returning, Atlass meets Xiumin or Minseok who is a man trapped along all reflective surfaces of the house including mirrors,glass windows, picture frames, and even water.She views him as a prisoner who cant be trusted, but also as a source and a way to get answers.

Sooyoung and atlass get close as sooyoung shares a bit of information on Suhos background and how the war started.The description of the family photo is a huge hint.Sehun returns, but its short lived.Suho hosts his annual ball and the reader is given abit more detail and a bit more side information about Chanyeol,Lay, and chen personalities.

The first action sequence occurs.Sehun saves Atlass and Nao from a shadow walker, but Atlass is extremely hurt.She wakes up and Suho tells her everything he wants to tell her.He assigns Sehun,Lay,Baekhyun, and chanyeol as her “Teachers” per say.Chanyeol is chosen to guard her at all times, but she finds the time to redirect her mail to Kai’s villa.Lay describes to her the different components that are needed (Explained further down).Sehun refuses to teach her as shes a “mutt”.Lay leaves early to go on vacation with his family and Baekhyun leaves for a secret trip which we later find out is to a laboratory in which he tortures a shadowwalker and gets samples.He then visits another extra character that wont reappear until Book 3.

After a misunderstand of what occurs between chanyeol and Atlass, Atlass is sent to see her mother. Chanyeol and Sehun get into a heated arguement.This is the first scene of many arguements between the rivals.To fix the tension Baekhyun sends the two on guard of the perimeter, but it only makes it worse and Sehun leaves.Baekhyun makes chen do his dirtywork and chen is captured by trolls ( A detailed analysis of them further down) and is forced to pull lay out of his trip.

The readers dive a little more deeper into Lays personality based on his trip.The find out he hates kids, and is extremely intelligent,but lazy.The unknown king is mentioned again by Lay. Flashbacks are introduced.Sehun goes to a brothel and brings back a girl thats ran away from her father.Lay is trying to find chen with non connection to the others.Atlass mother dies after the readers get some backstory on Atlass’s other family.When she returns Baekhyun and Sehun have a heated arguement after Baekhyun exposes their nightly get togethers.Chanyeol uses it as dirt on Sehun once they have their next arguement when he’s caught with his girlfriend a maid of the Ohs.

Atlass is depressed about her mother and sooyoung comforts her by telling Atlass shes barren which alludes that Sehun is not her son.Atlass cuts her haie to represent her new life.She tries to cheer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter