013

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N- Before the chapter begins I wanted to ask everyone to comment how they feel about the story so far.Is there something confusing or off.How do You feel about the characters,Plot,setting etc.I'm up for bad and good comments.I love advice because it helps me better understand the readers perspective.

Thank you,

A

Days went on and the storm got worse as well as Suho.Suho looked like he was on his deathbed and Sooyoung refused to allow him out of his room.Baekhyun was the only one allowed in there frequently.Baekhyuns mood became sour afterwards and he barely spoke.He seemed more figity as he was always messing with the top of his turtleneck.Father refused to see her.Sooyoung said it was because he didnt want her to see him in such a state.

The storm became so bad their was a crack left on the side of one of the windows in the hallway.It had been thundering so hard she lost concentration when drawing and gave up

.She packed up some books from the library that was recommended By Sooyoung.She hated them all.They were books all labeled ‘How to become a proper woman’ and ‘The perfect woman’.she stopped reading after 3 pages.

The mansion was freezing and usually that was a sign that the Mad man was out but for the past few days he had been ignoring her.She pleaded for him to reappear and give her some answers.What was his connection to her mother?That was the answer she wanted but she gave up eventually and decided to ignore him as he was being childish.

“I’m bored.”

That's how she ended up here in baekhyuns room whining.

Baekhyuns room was not how she imagined it.She imagined that it would be dark and gritty.The interior was black and dark woods and the windows would be covered in thick curtians blocking out any light.The room was entirely the opposite.Baelhyuns room consisted of baby blues, white, and bold yellows.She felt like she was floating on a cloud.The floors where white granite and the windows had no curtains.

“What does that have to do with me?”He huffed.Baekhyun looked stressed out.His under eyes were grayish black.He was packing a bag fumbling as he stuffed clothing inside.

“Entertain me.” baekhyun sharply turned around and gave her a murderous stare.

“Im am not your lap dog.” He zipped the suitcase up and threw it near the bathroom door before entering in and grabbing up his personal belongings.

“Where are you going?”She rushed after him.Kai was gone,Sehun was gone, Father was sick and stuck in his room with sooyoung tending him and now baekhyun was leaving.

“Emergency trip ,I leave tonight.”

“Then who will i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter