030

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you bring the fire wood?” Chanyeol asked.

Somehow Sehun got stuck with Chanyeol for a perimeter night watch.He knew Baekhyun had assigned so they could get along better but for the first half of the night all they did was bicker.Sehun was in the freezing desert air, next to Chanyeol, with nothing to do.He wouldn't be able to deal with him for much longer.

“No” sehun said sharpening his blade.He made no sudden movement that suggested he would get fire wood.Sehun just wanted to ignore him for the rest of the night.He needed to stay calm because he knew Chanyeol was like a fuse and with no one around the two could easily lung towards eachothers throats.

“Well, that's your cue to get up and get it.” Chanyeol spat.

“Look, just because Baekhyun’s not here doesnt mean you get to show your .Im here to guard the perimeter not collect fire wood.” He tried to push back all the images of him slaughtering Chanyeol into the back of his mind.sehun continued to tended to his knife when Chanyeol snickered and got up.

“Im going to get fire wood.”

“bye.”sehun retorted sarcastically.

“ you know maybe if you lost the attitude and werent such an , I wouldnt hate your family so much.” Chanyeol hissed.Sehun looked at Chanyeol with a glare that could melt ice.

“I couldnt care less about how you feel about my family.Their history is not my problem.Their beef is not mine.”

“You dont worry that you have a target on your head.”Chanyeol couldnt believe Sehun was just aa oblivious and self obsessed as he always thought he was.

“You worry about yours?”Chanyeol froze.Of course, he worried day and night about if someone with a revenge filled soul would murder him in cold blood.

“You can pretend all you want.One day your familys secrets will unravel and you will all pay for it severly.”Chanyeol hadnt noticed how tense he had become and had to forcefully unclench his fist.

“ Didnt you say you were collecting fire wood, so why dont i see any wood.”he hissed back before placing hid attention back on his blade.

The night was cold and quiet except for the screeching of birds.the sand was graining and made the desert night even cooler.it was pitch black in the night and sehun could barely see without his lantern.He looked around only seeing the sand dones from a distance.

He hated Perimeter watch.Watch was done from the Outland.They lived in a territory safe for Humans to live peacefully but outside of it laid the Outland.The Outland was a deserted waste of space.It had no real vegetation, was barren and no one, supernatural or not, would ever choose to stay there.It was the open space between the human territory and the land of the supernatural.

No human deared to step foot out of their territory.Humans had made up old legends about how no human ever came back from the Outland.Of course, human professors, scholars, and scientists all made up ‘ justifiable reasons’ for the death of the peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter