033

Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Atlass was sitting down on her bed brushing her fingers through her dolls hair.She smiled contently.Her sister was watching with her doll.They could sit in silence forever.This was the only peace and quiet they ever got, when he wasnt home.

“What the hell is wrong with you!” words of venom.

Every word that came out of his mouth was pure venom bred with hatred and jealousy.It was like this when ever he came home.What ever made him angry he would take out on her.They could hear them from the den.

“Just come down, Marcus.”She could hear her mother begging.She continued brushing her dolls hair.The children were used to their fighting.It was almost as if they had every word memorized.

“Dont tell me to calm down.”His voice was getting louder until they heard the sound of a body connecting with the floor.Of course, there couldnt be a complete day with Marcus hitting their mother.

Atlass remembered how Marcus would describe it as beating the pretty out of her.He was always jealous of mothers face.Probably because his was marked up with the slashs of his crimes.

“This is the last straw, i didnt work allday to come home to this.”They girls peeked their head out the side of the door and i to the den.Their mother layed sprawled out on the wood floors and Marcus grabbed his bag stuffing the money mother had saved up in her jar inside.

“Mama?”Georgina called as Atlass slapped her hands over Georginas mouth.Marcus was still angry and would indeed take his anger out on her sister, but it was too latw.Marcus face snapped towards their direction.He stomped over harshly grabbing Georgina by the arm.Her mother quickly rushed up from the floor tugging at his shirt.

“Let her go!”Her mother cried.

Marcus could do what ever he wanted, but he could not take her daughter with him.He harshly pushed her off him and onto the floor.Her mother immediately got up from the floor and latched her self back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter