Jealousy Queen

Intertwined Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin-Hye couldn’t really think straight right now of what’s going on between her and Min-Ho. Min-Ho is definitely amazing that she never predict that this flat man could turn into this one sweet man. He rent the whole skating arena for one day and they’re the only one remaining in that themepark. Actually there’s no need for him to rent the whole arena but then he insisted. He said that he doesn’t want to skate in a sea of people. Well, he’s quite selfish of wanting to use the arena alone.

Shin-Hye chuckled when she saw Min-Ho struggled a lot when he entered the skate arena. She expect him to be an expert in skating but she was wrong. He couldn’t even balance himself well. Min-Ho glared at her who has been smiling teasingly the whole time. She has skate for one lap by herself while Min-Ho could only look at her. He didn’t expect her to be good at skating. “Could you at least wait for me?” He asked sulkily.

Shin-Hye giggled. She grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers together. She slowly guide him to the centre of the arena. “Ya! Slowly!” Min-Ho shrieked a little when Shin-Hye is going faster and faster.

Shin-Hye chuckled and simply let go of his hand. “Try catching me!” She challenged and stick out her tongue to Min-Ho teasingly.
Min-Ho could only smile and rolled his eyes when he saw Shin-Hye’s childish act. It’s cute indeed. “Wait for me!” He shouted but she just skate as how she likes in this big arena.

That one day was full of their laughter and joyfulness. Well, luckily the whole arena belong to them that day or else people will be bothered with their loud voices. Well, mostly it’s Shin-Hye who laughed because Min-Ho kept on falling as he couldn’t balance himself well. It was 9 in the morning when they arrived the arena and now it’s almost 2 in the afternoon already. They decided to take a rest firstly.

“Are you that happy?” Min-Ho asked and handed her a cup of warm latte for her, latte for her and Americano for him.

Shin-Hye smiled, put her latte aside and put both of her palms on his cheeks. “Yes. So much.” She replied happily.

Well, if she’s happy, of course he’s happy. He sneaked his hand on her waist and killed the gap between them. She slowly leaned her head towards his shoulder, wishing that time could pass slower. Neither of them speaks a word and only silence dominated the atmosphere. It was cold and they successfully warmed each other with the heat from their body.

“I’m afraid.” She suddenly said.

Min-Ho was agape. Why she suddenly said so? He looked at her worriedly. “Wae? What happened?” He asked slowly.

Her gaze was deep and unreadable like a cat that’s afraid of being a prey. “Of losing you.” She whispered. It was so soft and Min-Ho almost couldn’t hear it.

“Why? What makes you insecure?” He asked back.

Because I lied to you. I lied to you about me. She wished that she could tell him the truth but she’s not sure wether she’s able to or not. “I don’t know. I just simply feel that something is going to happen soon and I really don’t want to lose you.” She closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of his cologne, making her feel a little calm.

The next thing she felt is that big hand of his her hair gently and kissed it. She looked at him again and felt his warm lips on her forehead. “I love you.” He spoke softly before crushing his lips into hers. The kiss that supposed to be just a peck somehow become a long and passionate one. Their hunger for each other risen up as the heat from their body also increase. She made a gap between her lips as it becomes a chance for him to explore it deeper. Lucky that nobody is here or else they will become headlines the next day.

Her cheeks blushed when the time they let go of each other. She simply hide her face in the crook of his neck. Min-Ho smiled teasingly when he realized that Shin-Hye is still a little shy when he kissed her. “Shin-Hye ya.” He called. “Look at me.” He said and hold her chin gently to make her look at him in the eye.

“I’m not the type of person who can fall in love easily and forget it easily. I don’t trust people easily as well but when I found that one person, I will cherish that person with all my heart. That’s when I found you. I promised to myself that I will always be there for you. Don’t ever doubt me, Shin-Hye ya.” He said it with all his heart and sincerely.

She’s currently melting right now. His sincerity successfully melts her heart and made her even guiltier. I’m sorry, oppa. I’m really sorry.

**

It was such a long and hectic day for Shin-Hye as everything was such a mess since this morning. She doesn’t know why but everything seems to mess with her recently. She doesn’t know how many lines that she said wrongly during today’s shoot and luckily it’s not a live broadcast. Not to mention one of her high heels that she’s wearing currently broke down. She still need to walk few more meters until she reaches her apartment unit but damn it. She couldn’t reach Min-Ho at the moment which made her extra pissed right now. With a little limping, she still manage to get to her apartment. She threw herself on the sofa and take a look at her leg. She found several scratches and sighed. This is really not her day.

The sound of the bell made Shin-Hye get up from the sofa. She walked to the door lazily and simply open it without looking at the intercom firstly. She widen her eyes in surprise when she found that it’s Min-Ho. She could definitely see that he is tired by judging from his dark eyebags but then he gave her a light smile.

“It’s almost midnight. Why are you here?” Shin-Hye asked confusedly. He didn’t contact her the whole day and he just popped out like this. It somehow annoys her a little.

Min-Ho sighed and showed her a plastic bag that he brought. “It’s hotteok. Wanna have some?” He offered. He knows it so much that his girlfriend likes this pancake a lot.

Shin-Hye scoffed as this guy really know how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter