That Man

Intertwined Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was such a weird atmosphere that when Shin-Hye arrived the studio, everyone was smiling at her. She can’t really conclude wether it’s a good one or a teasing one. Even the people from the audio team gave her a thumbs up. Shin-Hye could just gave him an awkward smile back as she doesn’t know what is the meaning behind that smile. Some women from the audio team gave her a smirk as well. She sighed heavily as she’s annoyed with such treatment from her colleague but then she received a light tap on her shoulder from behind. She quickly turned around and found out that it’s one of the fellow announcer colleagues who called her.

“Shin-Hye ya. Congratulations!” Jeon Hyun-Moo said with a wide grin.

Shin-Hye’s forehead formed a crease when she heard what Hyun-Moo said. “Sunbae, what do you mean? I didn’t remember winning any lottery or prizes.” She replied.

Hyun-Moo chuckled and again he was grinning at Shin-Hye which made her felt a little uncomfortable. “You won something bigger than lottery. Check out the table in front.” Hyun-Moo replied before walked away from Shin-Hye’s sight.

Shin-Hye was still confused with what Hyun-Moo said and decided to just do as what he instructed. She walked through the front and found out that there’s a huge bouquet of lavender rose on there. She was holding her breath when she looked at the card attached in the bouquet. She was really hesitating wether she has to take it or not because she still couldn’t believe if this bouquet of rose is really hers or not. She doesn’t want her hair to be pulled if she found out that this bouquet doesn’t belong to her.

“Don’t hesitate. It’s yours.” Again, one of the crew who was passing by said that to her. Well, thank God that she arrived earlier than she has to be because she has been wasting so much time just by starring at the bouquet and she hasn’t have her make up on yet.

 She slowly reached the white colored card and read what the sender wrote. Now that she understand why people were looking at her like that. She exhaled softly but couldn’t help but to curl her lips when she read the message and knowing the man who sent it.

Do you know that lavender rose means love at the first sight?

Have a nice day.

     - Min Ho.

It may be such a short message but she can’t lie that she was so happy and a little touched with Min-Ho’s such action. After the night that Shin-Hye accepted his offer to be his ‘date’ to LBC Awards, she doesn’t know where Min-Ho got her phone number but she did received a good night or either good morning text from him. No wonder why some women were looking at her with a smirk. Lee Min Ho might be pretty dangerous as well. She doesn’t know what he really means by sending such flowers and message. She doesn’t want to think too far because he might be just trying to be friendly because when you expect too high and reality doesn’t go as how you expected, you will be the one who got hurt in the end.

“Shin-Hye ya. You’re such a lucky chic.” Shin-Hye’s make up artist, Kim Hyun-Joo said when she was doing Shin-Hye’s make up.

Shin-Hye smiled shyly. “What do you mean, eonni?” Shin-Hye replied but still the smile hasn’t faded from her face.

Hyun-Joo chuckled teasingly. “Don’t act like you don’t know what I mean, Shin-Hye ya. That bouquet of rose from our arrogant CEO made the whole crew freak out for a while before you came.” She said and looked at Shin-Hye closely. “You’re really pretty. No wonder he’s falling for you. You know? Almost every women are fighting to be in your place.” Hyun-Joo added.

“He’s not eonni. He’s just being friendly.” Shin-Hye quickly said and received a light pinch on her arm from her make-up artist.

“Ya! Park Shin Hye. I have never heard anyone being this close with him except you. Even his secretary is not that close with him outside work.” Hyun-Joo replied while focusing on drawing Shin-Hye’s brows. Shin-Hye didn’t say anything anymore but let out a soft grin. Deep inside her heart, she did wish that Hyun-Joo’s words are the right one. Why is she hoping that he’s into her? She knew it well she’s currently having a crush on that cold man but will Min-Ho has the same feeling as her?

**

When the shoot finished, Shin-Hye went to change her clothes to casual one as she finished her schedule already. Her schedule is not yet that packed as she’s still a new comer and she doesn’t have any manager at the moment. She grabbed her bag and another bigger bag as she’s ready to go back. She promised to both of her brother, Shin-Won and her father that she’s going to have lunch with them. It’s not yet the lunch time and she has some time more to rest at her apartment but when she was about to leave the studio, she saw someone unexpected just outside the studio.

“I told you that he’s into you.” Hyun-Joo whispered to Shin-Hye when she saw a tall man who’s on his suit and tie was leaning to the wall. His hands were crossed in front of his chest. Shin-Hye couldn’t stop herself but to chuckled when she saw Min-Ho’s arrogant pose. He doesn’t smile at all when people call him but nodded his head lightly instead.

Shin-Hye did plan to approach him but before she stepped one more step, Min-Ho already spotted her coming out from the studio. That cold expression changed into a light smile when Min-Ho saw Shin-Hye. “Why are you here?” Shin-Hye’s question really make Min-Ho’s light smile faded away.

“Why? Are you not happy that I’m here?” Min-Ho slightly pouted.

Shin-Hye found out that his pout is a little amusing. “Why are you pouting?” Shin-Hye asked.

“I’m not.” Min-Ho replied and sighed. He scratched his not-itchy head as he’s trying to say what he wants to say. “I’m not available for lunch time.” Shin-Hye added. It’s like she knew already what Min-Ho is going to say and she replied before he asked.

Min-Ho looked at her disbelieve. “Wae?!” He protested.

“Shut up! You’re being too loud!” Shin-Hye pinched his arm without mercy and again he was screaming in pain. The peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter