Three Little Words

Intertwined Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min-Ho exhaled sharply when seeing himself in the mirror. He doesn’t have any choice but to follow his father’s instruction which is to go back home today as he’s following him to a dinner with his business partner. He wondered what’s special with this dinner that he ought to follow him? This is ridiculous. As he remember, his father has two sons and why it should be him? This thingy is driving him real crazy. He looked at his own reflexion in the mirror and felt annoyed again and again. Why should be him? Why should be his mother that he abandoned? Why should him to be the one who carry all of these burdens? Why should be him, the one who live this kind of complicated life? He’s tired, tired of this life, tired of living in such complicated life. He wished to live a less complicated life. If only he left with his mother. Will his life be easier?

“Behave well because the one that we’re going to meet is the chairman and also the founder of HeoLong Group. They are another key for us to get into the electronics industry. If we’re able to tie a corporation with them, tons of profit will be ours.” Mr. Lee’s eyes sparked because he’s already imagining how is it when his plans go smooth as how he expects. “The only child that chairman Shin has is a daughter. We’re going to meet her as well.” He added.

Just the time when Mr. Lee said about ‘daughter’, Min-Ho’s eyes darkened as he’s annoyed. This is not the first time that his father mentioned about this kind of matter. No matter how many times he rejected this kind of thing, his father will keep on doing so. He’s not his father’s puppet. He has his own life. Couldn’t his father understand it just a little bit? He’s tired to always fight with his father. He wished he could live a peaceful life as well. All he needs is just an understanding. His father can’t even let him live his own life. How is he going to continue his life? Min-Ho chose to just stay silent as he didn’t hear anything from his father.

It has been a silent and cold 60 minutes or an hour in the car and they finally arrived in a 5 star hotel. Min-Ho just followed his father from behind and they’re currently going to up the 30th floor. It’s the restaurant and the receptionist lead them to the VIP room. When they entered the VIP room, Min-Ho could see a middle aged man and a young woman already seated there as they’re waiting for them. Min-Ho could see how his father’s expression changed into a friendly one as he saw the one that he knew as Chairman Shin.

“Min-Ho ya. This is Chairman Shin and his daughter, Shin Se Kyung.” His father signaled for him to introduce himself and to behave politely.

Min-Ho doesn’t have any choice but to obey. He bowed politely to Chairman Shin, showing his respect. “Annyeonghasimnikka. Lee Min Ho imnida.” He said coldly.

“Please take a seat.” Chairman Shin offered and both Min-Ho and his father just do so.

Min-Ho is currently seated in front of Se-Kyung but his expression is rather cold. The cold and arrogant personality is already planted in him. He can’t simply throw it away. It is how he act when he met new person. His father already glared at him but he could careless.

Shin Se Kyung has been watching closely how Min-Ho acted. For one second she shivered when looking at Min-Ho’s cold and dark eyes but then she felt like those expression is rather attractive on him. Usually guys will go crazy over her but this one is different. He doesn’t even look at her in the eye. She felt like he’s really ignoring everything. That right. He doesn’t even want to know what are this two old men talked about. He just sit there silently.

“Se-Kyung ah. Min-Ho ya. Why don’t you guys have some talks? Don’t be bothered by our present. It’s okay to talk.” Mr. Lee said to break the awkwardness between them.

Mr. Shin nodded as he agreed. “Why don’t we space out a little bit so that the young ones can talk freely?”

Mr. Lee nodded as he agreed as well. Both of the elder went to some other place and left Min-Ho and Se-Kyung alone in the table. Se-Kyung doesn’t know how to react in front of Min-Ho because usually it’s always the guy who talked first to her but Min-Ho doesn’t seem wanting to talk. He didn’t even speak a word since their fathers left. What he did was just cutting his medium raw steak and eat it without even bothering about Se-Kyung who’s starring at him. He also gulped down the water when Se-Kyung still starring at him.

“Could you please stop starring at me? It feels weird.” Min-Ho said while putting one of the meat into his mouth.

Se-Kyung felt a little awkward for a while. “I’m sorry.” She smiled awkwardly.

“Why aren’t you eating your food? You don’t like it?” Min-Ho asked as he continued cutting. He asked her but he’s not looking at her.
For some reason, Se-Kyung felt a little annoyed with this man. He talked to her but he’s not even looking at her. What kind of manner is this?

“Shouldn’t you look at someone in the eye when you’re talking?” She showed a little unsatisfied expression.

“Should I?” Min-Ho could careless.

Se-Kyung sighed when she looked at the man in front of her. She’s really speechless. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. This man is really unpredictable. All he did was just enjoying his food like no one is watching. She was so excited when her father told her that his business partner’s son is going to join them. She has been imagining a funny, easy going and attractive man. Yes, this man is attractive but he’s nowhere near funny and easy going. She couldn’t lie that she definitely has a crush on him when the first time he entered the room but his old and arrogant expression successfully made her down for a while.

“I think you know the reason why the elders space out suddenly.” Min-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter