My Happy Ending

Intertwined Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never once in his life that Min-Ho think that he could be sitting in the same table, eating peacefully with his father, his step-mother and his half-brother. They are currently having a meal in a 5 stars hotel restaurant in downtown. If he’s alone, he will never do this. This is just something beyond his expectation that he can’t even stand talking with his father for too long. However, the girl beside him is the one who makes him do all of this thing. Who would it be? The love of his life, Park Shin Hye. If not for Shin-Hye, he will never come. She’s the one who insisted that he should at least be a filial son because no matter how much he hates his father, he’s still his father’s blood and flesh. Min-Ho took this chance to introduce Shin-Hye properly to his parents.

“Shin-Hye ya, is the food okay?” Min-Ho father asked in sudden.

Shin-Hye replied with a little smile. “Yes, Mr. Lee.”

Min-Ho scoffed as he really couldn’t believe it. This old man is really something. 2 years ago he was insulting her and now he treated her so warm. He feels like boiling inside somehow. “Abeoji, I know you must have something to tell us that you want us to come here.” He asked as he’s a straight-forward person and he doesn’t want to spend his time for useless meetings.

Shin-Hye nudged his arm with her elbow and glared at him. He’s a little harsh for her.

His stepmother, Yoo Hye Eun realized the tension and tried to change the topic. “This restaurant serves very good wine especially the red wine. Shin-Hye ya, are you okay?”

Shin-Hye replied with a nod and smile before continue with her steak.

“The white wine is good too. You should have a try.” Said Lee Seung Hyun out of sudden.

Shin-Hye smiled at Seung-Hyun. “Thank you.” She replied. Min-Ho’s half-brother is as well a good and cheerful guy. She just doesn’t get it why Min-Ho couldn’t get along with him.

“Shin-Hye ya, is Chairman Park doing fine?” His father asked again.

“Yes, Mr. Lee. He is doing fine. He will be retiring by next year.” Shin-Hye replied.

Mr. Lee exhaled before looking at Shin-Hye with a guilty gaze. “I’m sorry.” He uttered.

Shin-Hye narrowed her eyes as she couldn’t believe what she is hearing right now. Lee Kyu Han? Saying sorry? The world is not going to collapse soon right? “What do you mean, Mr. Lee?” She asked still sounded like she’s confused.

Mr. Lee gave her a genuine smile. “I’m grateful that you came to Min-Ho’s life. This punk might be a troublesome but I’m happy that you stayed strong for him. Thank you.” He said, sincerely.

Min-Ho couldn’t think straight now. Since when his father could say such a meaningful things like that. It drives him crazy that he sounded like a father loves his son so much where the fact is they are never close to each other since his mom left. However, he still managed to curl up his lips. The girl who can melt the ice inside his heart and now this girl could even get his father to be such a warm person. This girl is definitely one in a million.

“Min-Ho oppa is a good guy. I’m thankful too that he stayed for me.” She replied.

Yes, he’s indeed a good and honest guy. It’s only that his heart has been frozen for too long that he doesn’t have any idea how to melt it. It’s such a relieve that Park Shin Hye walked through his life like sunshine and succeeded in melting that ice inside his heart.

After a few more chats, Min-Ho insisted that he wants to bring Shin-Hye home as he’s afraid that her brother will have lay a punch on his handsome face if Shin-Hye arrived home too late.

“Thank you for the dinner, Mr and Mrs. Lee. I ate well.” Shin-Hye said politely.

“Abeonim and Eomeonim. Not Mr and Mrs. Lee.” Min-Ho’s father corrected.

Shin-Hye chuckled. She felt a little weird with this old man’s sudden treatment. The last time she knew is he’s shouting and being so angry with her. “Yes, abeonim, eomeonim.”

Min-Ho intertwined their hands together as they are about to go already. “I’ll send Shin-Hye home now. Thanks for the meal.” He said.

Shin-Hye bowed to his parents for the last time before finally following Min-Ho to the car park. “You’re way too cold with your family.” She complained.

Min-Ho smirked. “I wouldn’t even want to attend if it’s not for you. I never know that old man could be such a warm person.” He replied and start the engine right away.

Before Shin-Hye could reply him, a beep sound was heard from his phone indicating that there’s a message.

Min-Ho’s eyes are glued to the road as he couldn’t see it. Shin-Hye respects his privacy and didn’t want to look at it too. “Shin-Hye ya. Could you please read the message for me?” He asked.

Shin-Hye reached for his phone since he’s the one who asked for a favor. “It’s your father.” She squinted her eyes as she’s reading the message. “He wants you to go home as he has something to talk to you.” She added and for some reason, she can feel that the something that his father wanted to talk has to do with her.

Min-Ho exhaled sharply. “What’s there to talk about? Chamna!” He seems annoyed.

Shin-Hye shook her head disbelieve. “Just go. You saw it earlier how he tried to change into a better person. You should give him a chance to fix his relationship with you.”

Min-Ho can care less. “Yes. If it’s not because of you, I will never want to sit together for a meal with him. I feel so suffocated.”

“But you don’t look like it. You even finished all of your meal without leaving anything on your plate!” She argued.

Min-Ho rolled his eyes. If the girl beside him is not his girlfriend, he will definitely throw her out from the window already. “We arrived. Do you want me to go down with you?” He asked because it’s quite late already.

Shin-Hye shook her head. “That’s okay. You ought to go back faster. Your father is waiting.” She replied. “Goodbye, oppa.” She said and grab her bag as she’s ready to get out of his car already.

“Wait!” Min-Ho stopped her.

“What is ….”

Before she can finish her sentence, his lips brushed against hers. His left hand was circling on her waist and the other one is grabbing her by her nape. Damn it was supposed to be only a short kiss but it seems like none of them wanted to let go that it goes hot now. She couldn’t resist the temptation as she started to reply his kiss. Her fingers are gripping tightly onto his shirt and the butterfly inside her stomach is swarming now. He doesn’t want to let go either as he kept on deepening the kiss. Each time he that little lip of her seems to be so addicting that he kept on wanting it again and again. Shin-Hye quickly push him away before they go even wilder. They were breathless.

“Ya!” Min-Ho complained.

She gave a light smack on his chest. “Good bye!” She didn’t give any chance to reply but to get out from his car right away. Min-Ho just laughed looking at how she acts.

**

“Ahjumma, is abeoji in his study room?” Min-Ho asked his maid as he’s fulfilling his father’s wish.

The maid nodded. “Yes, doryeonim. Hwijangnim is waiting for you.” She said and bowed.

Min-Ho thanked the maid and head to the study room right away to see his father. That old man is sitting on the couch with two cups of tea. He must have waited for his son already.

“You have arrived.”

Min-Ho entered his study room and took a seat on the couch in front of him. He didn’t even bother to greet his father first. “What is it?” He asked bluntly.

Lee Kyu Han scoffed looking at how rude his son is. “You really need to improve your impolite habit.”

Min-Ho rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Abeoji, I’m very tired that I have to go for business trip to Jeju Island tomorrow. If it’s really important then tell me now.” He said and simply took a sip of the tea.

“I want you to get married as soon as possible.” Said Mr. Lee with a very serious tone.

Min-Ho almost choked upon hearing what his father said. “Abeoji, what did you say just now?” His eyes are widened disbelieve.

Mr. Lee exhaled sharply. “You rascal! My friends’ sons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter