Who's that guy?

Intertwined Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin-Hye curled her lips genuinely right when she closed the door of her apartment. She walked straight and threw herself to the couch. She inhaled deeply before going to the washroom to clean her face. She looked at her own reflexion in the mirror. A smile was embroidered on her face since she entered her apartment unit. She touched her cheek, was it real or she’s just dreaming? Was the one who sent her home the CEO of LBC? Was the one who sent her home, Lee Min Ho?

“Nice to know you too, Park Shin Hye.” Min-Ho said when their hands were still intertwined. A genuine smile was engraved on Min-Ho’s face. When was the last time he smiled like this? This girl must have put him under a spell that he’s so mesmerized by her like this. He didn’t see anyone else but her. Only her.

After that short introduction, Min-Ho’s eyes never once left her. He has his eyes all for her and the smile never once left his face. Shin-Hye looked at him and chuckled softly. “Is there anything funny?” She asked curiously at Min-Ho who kept on smiling.

“What? I think no.” Min-Ho replied nervously. Is that so obvious? He kept on touching the crook of his neck to make himself less awkward.

Shin-Hye chuckled a little as she found him a little amusing. Who could expect that the cold and arrogant Lee Min Ho could be this childish? “Sajangnim kept on smiling. I thought you saw something funny. When you see something funny, you ought to tell someone beside you. It will be funnier if you have a friend that you can laugh and smile with.” Shin-Hye replied.

Min-Ho was stunned. It will be funnier if you have a friend that you can laugh and smile with. For some reason, she’s right. Life will be much better if you have someone you can share your thoughts with. Life will be much better if you have someone you trust. Life will be much better if you’re living it with the person you love. He never found such reason in life though. The reason he lives is only because his damn work. “Really? Will life be much better if you have someone you love with you?” Min-Ho asked. Maybe his life will be a little brighter when his mother is still here with him.

Shin-Hye was a little agape when she looked at Min-Ho. She realized that his eyes were showing sadness and pain like the first time she saw him. Wait, did she something wrong? “Sajangnim, I didn’t mean to say something that irritates your feelings. I was just,” Shin-Hye was panicked. It’s just the first week of her career. She doesn’t want to terminate it this quick. When she was a little panicked, she felt a strong arm was patted her shoulder lightly.

“You didn’t do anything wrong. Everything you said was right, Shin-Hye-Ssi.” Min-Ho said and forced a smile.

Shin-Hye smiled back to ease the awkwardness a little. She doesn’t know what to do anymore. She decided to just walk away from Min-Ho. “I guess so. Please excuse me, sajangnim.” She said and bowed to him.

“Wait.” Min-Ho was fast enough to grab her wrist before she really went away. Shin-Hye turned her head to Min-Ho and why his expression was light he’s about to lose someone? “Yes, Lee sajangnim?” Shin-Hye asked in a friendly tone.

“I was just wondering if you know anyone here.” Min-Ho said. It’s just his lies to make her stay longer with him.

Shin-Hye replied him with a smile again. “I saw Hwan sunbae walked over the outdoor spot. I think I need to at least say hi to him right and I don’t know about this but I think I spotted some of my colleague as well. Please excuse me, sajangnim.” Shin-Hye said firmly and walked away.

Min-Ho sighed when he saw her back that kept getting further and further away. This girl is seriously driving him crazy. A lot of girl out there are fighting and struggling just to get a simple hand shake with him but this Park Shin Hye walked away from him when he approached her first. A lot of eyes were looking at Shin-Hye with murderous eyes. No one is as lucky as her but she seemed to be playing hard to get. “Interesting.” Min-Ho mumbled on his own while looking at Shin-Hye’s back that disappeared in a sea of people.

Shin-Hye was lucky that she spotted Kim Hwan right she walked away from Min-Ho without looking back. She didn’t know why but her heart said that she wants to get closer to him. The closer the better but her brain kept on denying it. Her brain asked her to stay away from him. Which one should she follow? Her heart or her brain? Heart could be irrational when it comes to love and brain could be a badass as well because her heart doesn’t has brain and her brain doesn’t has heart. That’s why when people act based on their heart, their seemed thoughtless and when they acted based on their brain, they seemed heartless.

“Sunbae, I think it’s pretty late already. I have to go back now.” Shin-Hye said as it has been her fourth glass of wine that she drank. Of course she’s still conscious.

“Ah, ne. Be careful on your way home.” Hwan replied. Shin-Hye bid her goodbye and left the hall right away. It’s almost 12 in the morning and she’s not the type of girl who likes to come home late and she has an early schedule tomorrow. She doesn’t want to appear with panda and swollen face in the TV.

Shin-Hye walked out from the hall and went into the elevator. She hopes that there will be some taxi available in this hour. Just right when the elevator was almost close, she saw a black and shiny shoe stopped it from closing. She looked up and found that it’s Min-Ho’s. Wait. Did he follow her here? “Do you need a ride home?” He asked. Min-Ho stood beside her, tucked both of his hands in his pocket.

“I’m fine with taxi.” Shin-Hye replied without looking at him.

Min-Ho widen his eyes in surprise. Taxi? A beautiful girl with taxi in this hour? She must have been crazy. “Are you out of your mind? Riding taxi in this hour is pretty dangerous!” Min-Ho opposed.

Shin-Hye’s lips automatically curled up when she heard Min-Ho’s statement. Was he worried about her? “Thank you so much for worrying but I’m alright with taxi. I can judge wether someone is good or bad. So, I don’t think it’s a bad idea.” Shin-Hye replied.

“It might not be a bad idea if your dress is not see-through like this.” Min-Ho said and made Shin-Hye automatically stayed one step from him.

Min-Ho laughed when he looked at Shin-Hye’s scared expression. He knew he shouldn’t have laugh but she’s indeed amusing. “Do I look like a ert?” Min-Ho asked.

Shin-Hye looked at him as he’s a weird creature and the elevator opened right then. She quickly walked out from the elevator but again that hand stopped her by grabbing her wrist. “Wait.” Min-Ho said.

Shin-Hye glared at him and let go of her hand from Min-Ho’s grip. “What?” She asked in annoyed tone.

Min-Ho feeling like he wanted to more. “Shin-Hye-Ssi. You said that you can judge wether someone is good or bad. What does Shin-Hye-Ssi think about me? Am I a good or a bad person?” Min-Ho asked and looked deeply into her eyes.

Shin-Hye’s eyes soften a little bit by Min-Ho’s question. She looked deeply into his eyes as well. No, her heart definit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter