Stay With Me

Intertwined Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just right the time when the car that Min-Ho and Shin-Hye rode arrived the red carpet, the camera kept flashing even before they get down from the car. Shin-Hye was extremely nervous that she kept on holding her hands real tight. Min-Ho smiled softly to her as he’s telling her to calm down. When they arrived, Min-Ho get down firstly as he’s going to open the door for Shin-Hye. Right when the time Min-Ho got down from the car, the camera kept on flashing and capturing him. He didn’t mind it as he’s getting used to it already. He smiled to the reporters and walked to the other side to open the door for Shin-Hye. When Shin-Hye came out from the car, it created a little chaos as the reporters went crazy and the camera kept on flashing, making Shin-Hye a little dizzy.

“Everything is going to be okay. You have to trust me.” Min-Ho leaned down and whispered to her.

Shin-Hye just replied him with a smile and she grabbed Min-Ho’s arm happily when he was also happily offered his arm for her. Both of them smiled to each other before walking confidently at the red carpet. Shin-Hye tried to give her best smile to the camera but the flashes are just too much that it started to hurt her eyes. She looked at Min-Ho, he was literally giving his best smile as well. His smile is so pure and wide that she never saw this side of him. Min-Ho was a little startled of himself as well. When was the last time he was smiling this wide? When was the last time he felt joy and happiness in his heart? The woman beside him could definitely give all of those to him.

“Lee Min Ho sajangnim!” One of the MC greeted and now Shin-Hye and Min-Ho are definitely in the centre and all of the attention is to the two of them.

Min-Ho just smiled at the MC politely and bowed to the reporters. “Good evening everyone. I’m Lee Min Ho, the current CEO of LBC.” He said and again giving his killing smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Park Shin Hye, one of the newbie announcer.” Shin-Hye introduced herself as well and smiled as wide as she can.

The MCs are pretty disbelieve with who this Lee Min Ho is with and they were quite amazed when they found out that she’s actually an announcer. “Now that I know why Park Shin Hye-Ssi is so familiar. The whole crew in my show kept on talking about her as she was so stunning!” He said and made Shin-Hye blushed a little.

“Thanks for the compliment but I don’t think I’m on that stage yet.” She replied and smiled.

“Perhaps, what is the relation between CEO Lee and announcer Park? Are you both dating?” Another MC asked again anxiously. Well, CEO Lee is famous for being a cold and arrogant person but how could such person is dating a woman with angelic face? They were indeed curious.

Shin-Hye was about to deny but Min-Ho was a step faster than her. “Let the time answer all of your questions.” He replied boldly and firmly.

After answering the question coolly, he then leaned down and whispered ‘let’s go’ to Shin-Hye. He doesn’t want to spend so much time for this kind of stuff. He always refused to get interviewed and this time is the only exception since he’s with Shin-Hye. Shin-Hye’s cheek blushed when Min-Ho whispered to her. His cheek was pressed to hers and she wasn’t sure wether he could feel the heat from her cheek or not. She can’t lie but she did feel the butterflies are swarming in her stomach. She then looked at Min-Ho. She has never denied that he looked so freaking attractive. Everything about him is attractive. He’s a man with good attitude as well. She hopes that she’s not wrong for having a crush on this man and he’s giving a good respond to her as well.

As the CEO of this broadcasting corporation, Min-Ho has to give a speech on the stage before the awards ceremony really starts. The awards celebration was a success. It was so big and glamorous. Shin-Hye really enjoyed the celebration although she’s not nominated for anything. A smile was plastered on her face from the beginning until the end. Actually they insisted Min-Ho to stay for a while for the after party with the staffs and the daesang winners but he refused. He will be okay but Shin-Hye will be not. She has an early schedule tomorrow and he doesn’t want her to appear like a panda in the TV. He doesn’t want to let her go home alone as well.

“Shin-Hye ya. Shin-Hye ya.” Min-Ho called Shin-Hye and patted her hand lightly as he doesn’t have the heart to wake her up roughly as he could see that she’s so tired and fell asleep.

“Oh. Min-Ho-Ssi. Have we arrived?” Shin-Hye asked and slowly opened her eyes.

“Hmm. We arrived.” Min-Ho said and smiled. Why is she looking so cute now?

“Arasso. Thanks for the ride and everything. It was a very fun night.” Shin-Hye said sincerely and when she was about to open the door, she felt like someone was pulling her hand. It was Min-Ho and the next thing she knew was someone’s lips landed on her left cheek. She was stunned for a while. It was Min-Ho who kissed her cheek just now.

She looked down as she was blushing. Her cheeks redden and it felt like burning. Her heartbeat raised and the butterflies are swarming again in her stomach. She felt weak but excited at the same time. She wants to smile but she’s too embarrassed to look at Min-Ho now. She’s never this close with a man before. Of course there were some English men chased her when she was still in the university but she never really interested. This Lee Min Ho is really no joke in fluttering a woman’s heart.

“I’ll see you tomorrow. In the lobby, 11 AM. It was lunch time and I heard there’s a new french restaurant nearby. That restaurant doesn’t allow single person.” Min-Ho added.

Shin-Hye smiled. “Ne. I get it. See you tomorrow.” She replied and get out from Min-Ho’s car before her heart burst out in happiness.

**

It was 10.30 in the morning and Min-Ho was pretty busy with his works since he arrived. He was reading the reports while he heard some noise coming from outside. He sighed in annoyance as he hates being disturbed while working. He was about to stand up and burst at Kwang-Soo who’s surely in charge of this thingy but he stood up already when the door opened. He thought it was Kwang-Soo but it’s not his tall secretary. He has to blink his eyes double times to check if the person who came is really his father or not.

Lee Kyu-Han was so furious when he saw the main article in the newspaper as he couldn’t hold it anymore. He knew that his son is surely inherited his stone-headed personality. If he asked to meet Min-Ho in the house, he’s sure that his elder son will not come and he end up coming to LBC building himself. He was so furious when reading the article of his son with an announcer he barely knows. He slammed the newspaper on Min-Ho’s table and glared at Min-Ho furiously. Min-Ho was glaring back at his father and slowly grabbed the newspaper. He chuckled a little when he finally realized what makes his father furious. The picture of him and Shin-Hye is on the main page.

IS THE CEO OF LEE BROADCASTING CORPORATION FINALLY FINDS HIS LOVE?

The title itself made Min-Ho chuckled. Entertainment world is surely a cruel world.

“Are you out of your mind?” Mr. Lee shouted furiously at Min-Ho.

Min-Ho scoffed. “Do I look crazy?” Min-Ho asked back with a very calm tone.

Mr. Lee glared sharply at Min-Ho. “Ya! I don’t know what makes you like this kind of random girl while there are lots of heiresses lining up for you!” Mr. Lee raised his voice. He then scoffed at Min-Ho while Min-Ho’s hands already balled up become a fist. “I still remember that you rejected chairman Ahn’s daughter. Chairman Ahn is the key people to the technology industries as his company is the top three electronics company in Asia. Can you imagine how much profit will we make if we collaborate with them?” Mr. Lee added again while looking at Min-Ho with a smirk.

Min-Ho replied with a smirk as well. “Why would I make such a fake person my girlfriend? Her personality, face, body, it’s all fake. She’s not as good as how you think, abeoji. She was once getting into lawsuit with a drug dealer but she managed to get out of it without any problem because of her father’s high status. Do you want that kind of person to be your daughter-in-law?” Min-Ho said with a teasing tone. He remembered the woman with layers of make-up all over her face was the woman his father arranged to have a blind date with. Min-Ho could barely see her eyes since it’s all covered with the dark eyeshadow, black eyeliner, fake lashes and mascara. He couldn’t lie but hates that kind of woman. He knew that wearing make-up for women is a normal thing but having too much make-up is pretty disgusting for him.

 Mr. Lee seemed to agape a little bit, wondering why his son is so stupid. “What about Doctor Han’s daughter? Doctor Han is also the chairman of Han Seong Hospital Corporation and do you know how much will we make if we ties a contribution with them? His daughter is a thoracic surgeon as well. She has a good background and a doctor with good attitude although she’s slight old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter