Our date – At my house

We are brothers

 

Things to take note:

I will not reveal their date accordingly to oldest to youngest. I’m mixing it up.

 “Italic words”mean Suhoon was writing his words on the paper. Okay with you?

And, since Sungjong is one year younger than Suhoon, so Sungjong will be calling him hyung.

Happy reading^^ Sorry if the chapter too boring. This is the longest chapter (I guess) so far.

~~

Suhoon’s P.O.V

It was a bad idea to lock both Woohyun and Sungjong in this building. I should disagree with Heenim’s plan of isolating Sungjong and Woohyun. Great, look what I gotten into this time. That stupid maknae went to confront the vice-president while I alone dealing with Sungjong.

“Omo, it’s that really you Suhoon hyung. You looked cute in wearing a dress” said Sungjong as he let out a wide grin on his face. “I now excited for our date”

I just stared at him, not showing much emotion to him but inside I felt a little nervous about it. In my opinion, Sungjong is not really a scary and bad person but he could quite mischievous that all. I did not know why he liked to teased me so much. Then Sungjong voice snapped me from my thoughts.

“Damn door.” He yelled while kicking harshly to the door. Poor door.

I hesitated for a while and slowly went forward behind his back. I gulp my throat and use all my courage to tap softly on his shoulder.

“Wae?” He turmed and looked at me pissed off.

“There is another way out at the south side of the building” I pointed to him to the other side of the building.

“Oh, I forgot? Ha ha” He laughed while cover his face from blushing. He then glared at the door one last time before headed to the other side.

Cute. I thought to myself before followed Sungjong behind. I was curious that where is he bring me for the date. Sungjong seemed noticed what I am thinking, so he speaks with a grin.

“I taking you to my house”

…His House?!

 

Sungjong’s P.O.V

“I’m home” I burst open the door of mine mansion with a cheerful tone. Suhoon hyung was walking behind me, looking around the mansion.

“Welcome back, young master Sungjong” Butler Kim came bowing to me while taking my coat from me. “Ah, looks like we had a guest. Welcome. I’m the butler of this mansion. You can call me butler Kim.”He bowed to Suhoon hyung again and the latter bow back.

“Butler Kim, where Umma?” I asked while looking around.

“Well she is at…” Before Butler Kim could finish, I saw my umma came in.

“Oh my sweetie pie is home” She said before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“Umma!” I jumped happily when he saw his mother.

Then my umma noticed Suhoon’s presence. Suhoong was nervously playing with his hair, not knowing what to do.

“Hello? Who’s this cutie pie here?” His mother asked with a sweet tone, making Suhoon hyung to relief a while.

“O-oh, she is my class…I mean friend that I met few weeks ago. Isn’t she cute?” I said nervously then pinching his cheek.

Suhoon hyung was taken back my sudden skin ship but he just stood still, not making a move. He stared at me with his cold face but I just shrugged it off.

“What is your name? I mean your real name. You are a boy aren’t you?” His mother said, stepping forward caress Suhoon’s face with her soft smile again.

Both I and Suhoon hyung were shocked that how she find out that Suhoon was cross dressing as a girl.

“U-umma, how you know S-suhoon hyung is a boy?” I stuttered, not believing what I had just heard.

“Experience of course. So your name is Suhoon…what a nice name you have” My Umma smiled to him.

When I heard the word ‘experience’, my face stated to turn pale. Oh My God! Don’t tell me that she is going to…no way. I then saw Suhoon bow 90 degree to my umma.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Park Su Hoon imnida.”

My umma was looking Suhoon hyung with a confused face. I quickly went near to her and whispering something.

“Umma, Suhoon hyung is a mute”

“Oh…I see. Suhoon, feel free to make yourself comfortable and have fun with my son. I will be in the kitchen if you need anything” She said.

“Are you cooking dinner today? You should let the chefs do you know.” I said to her.

“It’s okay. Since your friend is here, I’m going to do the cooking personally and whip up some specials for both of you” She reassured me with a smile.

“Fine. Thanks umma” I said while giving a kiss at her cheeks. She then left us to the kitchen. Then I saw a small figure came running toward me.

“COCO!!!”

 

Suhoon’s P.O.V

“COCO!!!”

I was jumped as Sungjong started yelling suddenly. I saw him running towards a small figure and hug it. It was a dog. It was Sungjong’s face while wagging his tail. I bet that it is happy to see its owner. It then wriggle out of his owner’s embrace and headed toward me. I kneel down in front of it and caress its soft fur. The dog blinked at me before jumping onto my lap.

“Looked like Coco like you very much. He seldom stays closed to stranger except for you.

“Really?”I looked at him, still touching Coco’s soft fur. It’s so warm.

He nodded his head happily. “Come on, let play together with Coco while waiting for dinner. Okay?” he clapped his hands together, sounding excited. He removed Coco from my lap and pulled me up. I flinched a while before standingg up.

“Oops, sorry hyung” said Sungjong as he removed his hand away from mine. I have the feeling that I was being rejected him, causing my heart sank. Then, I felt Coco jumping excitedly in between us that it wanted to play with us.

Sungjong smiled and hold up Coco face to face. He then suddenly turned to me, causing me to jump a little.

“Aigoo, Coco can’t wait to play with us.” He said with a happy tone while dancing with him. He then took out a soft ball and throw towards Coco who was happily catching it with its mouth. It bit the ball and came running toward me, giving me the ball while wagging his tail at me. My lips curled up a bit as I throw the ball toward Coco.

For the pass two hours, we have been playing with Coco until Butler Kim came and inform us that dinner is ready.

 

Sungjong’s P.O.V

At the dining table, my umma was having fun talking with Suhoon while I was pouting at both of them. As usual, Suhoon still had his cold mask on, nodding his, agreed with what my umma said.

“I tell you an interesting about Sungjong. When he was in the kindergarten and elementary school, I used to dress him us a girl. And know what…no one noticed Jongie was a boy.” My umma said happily.

“Umma! Do you have to bring it up?” I yelled at her while blushing. Now, Suhoon may think I was a freak like him too. But, Suhoon still remain expressionless. But, I could see his lip curled up a bit. Is he smiling…nah maybe not.

“Look, I have the photo of Sungjong cross dressing when she took part in one of the beauty contest.” Umma said as she started to get an album from a closet.

“Umma! I’m full. Come on Suhoon hyung, let go to my room and play” I said and pulled Suhoon hyung out of the table and headed straight to my room.

“Sungjong, calm down”  

I ignored him and continue pulling him to my room. I burst opened my door and closed it behind me. I then let go of his hand and went straight to my bed with a grumpy face. Suhoon hyung was looking around my room until his gaze stopped at a photoof me and Coco.

“You looked cute with Coco”he compliments me.

“Thanks” I smirked at him while still resting at my bed. Then I saw him looking outside the window. I sat up and asked him what wrong.

 “It’s getting late and I need to go home now.”

“But we just got here and I still have a lot of things to prank…I mean play with you” I said with a cute pout.

“But, my hyungs would mad at me if I stayed outside too long”He stare at me with his hurt eyes, blinking at me.

I immediately give in.

“Fine but go get a shower first. Get rid of your makeup and your dress. I could lean you my clothes. I will inform someone to send you home.” I said to him with a nonchalant tone.

“I don’t think…”

“Just get your to the bathroom now” I said to him and throw the tower and clothes to him.

He just stared blankly at me and sighed. He then went to the bathroom and showered.

As he was in the bathroom, I called Butler Kim to prepare a car to bring Suhoon home. As was waiting, I sat on my bed while eating at the chocolate that Butler Kim bought a while ago. Then, I saw his bag was lying on my bed opened. I was curious with his things so I took a peak into the bag. I saw a black notebook which I believed that it was his diary. I smirked to myself and started calling myself an evil genius. I took out the diary and start reading it. (Suhoon’s diary)

As I read along, I could feel my heart sank and my hand clenched tightly at the diary. I suddenly thinking that I had done terrible things to Suhoon hyung. I never thought he had gone through such a terrible past. No wonder he was a mute with no smile. It had hurt him a lot and I was here tried to bully him. What a fool I was.

Then, the bathroom door swung opened and Suhoon hyung stepped out with his hair dripping. My sight started to blur. I then realize that tears start flowing down my cheeks. I was crying. At first Suhoon hyung stared at me in confused why am I crying then his gaze then swift from my face to his diary. His face immediately turned pale and his body was shaking badly. He run towards me and snatched the diary along with his bag. I helpless sitting on the bed still crying as I watch Suhoon hyung backed away from me. His face was still expressionless but I knew that he was hurt.

“Suhoon…” I called him while shift my body but I could not move my body. I felt terrible. I wanted to hug him and whispered to him of how sorry I am. But Suhoon hyung shook his head, avoiding eye contact with me. We just remain at the same postioned for the few minutes when a knock broke out. It was Butler Kim.

“Young master the car is ready…” before he could finish, Suhoon ran out of the room, without looking at me. Butler raised his brow looking at me with a –what happened- face.

“Just make sure you told the driver to drive hyung back safety to his house” I said before I lie back to my bed closing my eyes crying.

 

Suhoon’s P.O.V

Oh no, he had know my secret. Why it must be him? Will he tell his friends who I really am? Is he going to use this to threaten me? Now he thinks that I’m disgusting. I immediately went out of his room and headed straight to a expensive looking car outside the mansion. The driver opened the door for me to enter and closed it. I need to get out of here right now so I insisted the driver to drive immediately. The driver just nods and starts the engine. I hugged tightly of my bag with the diary inside it. I then began to felt sleepy and I dozed off.