Meeting Infinite Pt 2

We are brothers

Sungyeol’s P.O.V

 “Hey, you guys have not introduced yourself, you know it’s rude.” I said looking at the boys In front of me. I then then pointed to a boy who had a head phone around his neck. is standing at the front of the group. “Why don’t start with you, shortie.”

He was furious with my words and yelled back to me. “What did you said? You fat check comes here. I, Park Eunwoo, will show you a thing or two. How dare you call me shortie!” So, His name is Eunwoo. He called me Fat cheek? Things are getting more interesting.

“You are short” said another boy behind him.

“What did you say?” Eunwoo turned to him and smacked his head. The boy then sent him a glare.

“Stop it; you are embarrassing us here, in front of the Infinite.” A boy around the sane height as me said to him while holding him down. “Sorry about my friend here. Don’t mind him. By the way, my name is Kim Youngjae.”

 

Youngjae’s P.O.V

“Stop it; you are embarrassing us here, in front of the Infinite.” I said to Eunwoo hyung while holding him down. “Sorry about my friend here. Don’t mind him. By the way, my name is Kim Youngjae.”

“You guys should go back to elementary school instead of high school. So childish.” said Dongwoo. I had been watching him perform and he rapping and dancing is great. What am I thinking? He is insulting my brothers. I think to myself while shaking my head.  

“Excuse me. Mr Dinosaur, watch your mouth” I glare at Dongwoo but I was taken by my words. Dinosaur, seriously. Why am I using this word? My brothers started to laugh by my words while Dongwoo face started to turn red. Oh no, I think I had angry him. As I tried to find a word to apologies, Sangmin interrupts my thought.

“Hyung why you call him dinosaur?” he asked with his innocent look. Before I could answer him, he then bow to infinite and introduce himself with his ageyo. “Hi I’m Lee Sangmin. Nice to meet you”

 

Sangmin’s P.O.V

“Hi I’m Lee Sangmin. Nice to meet you” I gave a cute ageyo.

“Pabo” A voice came in. I looked up and it was the ice prince, Myungsoo. I tried to talk back to him but he stares at me with a cold eyes. I gulped and tried to look away from his gaze. I never thought his eyes can be so cold and mysterious. Is he and Suhoon have the same personality, cold and silent. I felt my cheeks started to blush as I saw Myungsoo was still staring at me.

 

Jeremie’s P.O.V

I saw Sangmin hyung was blushing while the poker face Myungsoo still keep staring at him.

 “You there with the red hair. What is your name?”  A voice came inIt was the leader, Sunggyu speak to Junho hyung. I think I am not stupid. This president had been eyeing on Junho from just now. Does he know Junho or something? Junho was shocked to hear the president called him. “Speak up, are you deaf or what?” the president asked him again.

“Firstly, my name is Park Junho and secondly, I am not deaf. I can hear you, grandpa” replied Junho meanly. The president face started to darken.

“Hey you, it rude to talk to the president of the school like that you punk.” Said Hoya. I frowned at him and defend Junho hyung.

“You are ruder” I mumble to himself but Hoya heard me.

“What did you say nerd?” Hoya smirked at me. I got scared of Hoya and back away to Junho hyung.

“Yah, stop scaring him. His name is Jeremie not nerd.” Junho hyung yelled at him. “It’s all right Jeremie, hyung will protect you from these mean people” Junho smiled sweetly to me. He then kisses my cheek. I started to blush.  Both Sunggyu and Hoya was surprised by the sudden change of Junho’s hyung bipolar attitude.

“Aww, go get yourself a room. You two are hurting my innocent eyes” Sungjong said while covering his eyes pointing his finger at us.

 

Suhoon’s P.O.V

“Aww, go get yourself a room. You two are hurting my innocent eyes” Sungjong said while covering his eyes pointing his finger at Junhoo hyung and Jeremie hyung. I never thought he could also as feminine as I am.

“Yah, stop pretending to be innocent and being a diva.”Woohyun rolled his eyes.

“Hyung!” yelled SungJong to his hyung. He eyes then looked onto me. I just looked at him back with my blank expression. “Myungsoo hyung, I think I just found someone like you!” he shouted happily while pointing at me.

“Oh please” Myunsoo snorted.

SungJong ignore him and came forward to me. “What your name?” he asked.

 

Sungjong’s P.O.V

“What your name?” I asked the boy who isalmost-like-feminine beauty seems pure and his pale skin makes him look like an Angel. He remains silent, staring at the window as if he hadn’t heard me.

“Um… I am asking you. What is your name?” I asked, my voice a bit louder the second time. He turned his head in my direction, but his lips remained closed. His empty eyes are freaking staring at me. I was so fed up that I grabbed onto his arm and shake him to speak to me. He was taken by my action in shock that he push me onto the floor harshly. I looked up to him again but he already put back to his poker face. I tried to stand up and confront to him again when someone stopped me.

“Yah, stop the nonsense”

 

Chunghee’s P.O.V

I saw the girly was being pushed down by Suhoon hyung. He looked shocked. He tried to get up from his feet and talked to Suhoon hyung again. I was so piss off of meeting the infinite. I hate them.

“Yah, stop the nonsense” I can’t take it anymore and shouted across the corridor. I was piss off. Everyone at the corridor was looking at me.

“Heenim calm down.” Youngjae said to the maknae then turns his head to Sungjong. “Sorry about that. Suhoon didn’t mean to push you. He just doesn’t like people touch him and he is a mute.”

The maknae of the infinite looked at him and back at Suhoon and pout. He walked back to his hyung.

I turned my looks away and meet the vice president’s eyes. He looked away and starting to talking with the school president. In my eyes, he seems like flirting with him. I immediately mumbled to myself.

“Flirt freak”

“Excuse what did you say? I did not hear you properly” Woohyun had just caught what I had said. He turns to his attention to mine with a dead glare on his face. I not afraid of him.

“You heard me” I said to him with a smirk. He face started to darken but immediately smile back at me.

“Fine, looks like you and I can’t stand each other.” He said with a smirk. “I finally found someone to play with.

Dream on you punk. I will make sure you live like hell. I, Kim Chungee is not the one who you can bully. I will showed you the another side of me. I am called the bad for nothing. I smirk.

No one’s P.O.V

Ring!!!! The school bell had rung. The students ha all headed to their classroom. The corridor now was empty except for the brothers and infinite who still staring at each other.

“Well here goes the first bell. I think we should be headed to the classroom” said Sunggyu. He gestured his hand forward catching their attention and asking the brothers to come with him and the infinite. The brothers hesitant for a while looking at eavh other. Chunghee rolled his eyes and start walked away alone but Woohyun caught him and pulled him by his collar, dragged him to the classroom. The rest started to follow them from behind.

Well, the fun is going to happened between the brothers and Infinite at Woolim High.  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry guys if the chapter is a bit strange. I'm having a headace that i did not know waht am i writing. Please tell me if there is mistake somewhere.