Hate

We are brothers

Eunwoo’s P.O.V

! Somebody tell me this is not happening. Why must we must with the same class with the jerks? Lucky for us that only the three of them are the same class as us. The others were from other year. But! Why my seat partner is the most annoying fat cheek? My dongsaengs and I are seating together while the other three seated at the other side.

Seating arrangement

X

Eunwoo

Sungyeol

Suhoon

Chunghee

Woohyun

Junho

Jeremie

Hoya

Youngjae

Sangmin

X

Board

I heard a small chuckle from my left. I sent him a dead glare. “What you laughing at?” I hissed at him. I swear I will punch his face if he laughs again.

“Nothing, I am just thinking something” he replied while he winks at me.

I looked at him and smirk. I ignore the annoying teacher lecturing and put on my headphone went to sleep. I not interested to listen to the boring stuff anyway.

 

Sungyeol’s P.O.V

I saw him putting on his headphone and lay his head on the table using his arms as a pillow. I stared at his sleeping face. He had a pretty face and sweet lip…lip. Aish what I am thinking. Althought I am gay but I can’t like this rebel right since we are enemy. I took one last glance at him and turned back to the board…

After what seemed like eternity, he finally woke up. “Morning, Sleeping Beauty.” I grinned at him. He look at me with a poker face. He turned his head to the front and looked at me again with a smirk. I swear I saw a erted smile on his face. He leaned close to me and he pinch my cheek.

“Aww…” I winced as I rub my cheek. I then glared at him. He just stuck out his tongue at me with a serve-you-right face.  I swear I will I get my revenge on him.

 

Youngjae’s P.O.V

I turned my head and saw Eunwoo hyung was leaning close to Sungyeol and pinch his cheeks. I chuckle at Eunwoo hyung’s act.

“Youngjae shii” I turned my head as my name is being called. It was our Maths teacher, Ms Kim. “Can you answer the question on the boared.”

“Deh” I gave her a smile and her face started to turn red. I get up from my seat and weant to the board. I immediately without thinking jot down the answer less than a minute. The class even Ms Kim was amazed that I can solve the problem so fast.

Ring!!!!! The bell finally rung, signaling the end of the first lesson and time for lunch. The students started packing their things and headed to cafeteria. The seven of us also headed to the cafeteria.

 

At the cafeteria

Junho’s P.O.V

“Erm guys? Have you notice that both Suhoon and Chunghee have gone” asked Youngjae hyung.

“Hmm!” We looked at him and turned our head. Yeah he right. The two maknaes are gone. I looked at Jeremie and he gives me a nod. We both stand up from our seat and said to tell the others that we will look for them. We walked out of the cafeteria and wander around the school. We then spotted Suhoon being surrounded by a few students in the washroom. He was wet from head to toe. One of them is the girly whose name is Sungjong. They were all laughing at him. Suhoon face still remains no expression. I know from inside, he was hurt and suffer but he did not show it. I can’t let him suffer anymore. I need to do something. I pull Jeremie and head straight to them.

 

Suhoon’s P.O.V

I excuse from my group and headed to the washroom. When I’m done and was about to open the door, someone splash water on me from the top. I was stunned as I was wet from head to toe. I slowly hold back my tears and heard giggling outside. I opened the door and saw a laughing Sungjong holding a pail.

“Haha omo. You are wet. This is what you get when you push me.” he laughed at me. There are also a few students came into the washroom. They saw me wet also started laughing with Sungjong.

*Why me? Why must I be the one being hurt? I just want someone to love that all.*I thought to myself.

“Omo, my little Suhoon is not scard huh?” Sungjong mocked at me. I just remain silent with my poker face. Sungjong was pissed off and push me to the wall. It’s hurt.

“Hey you! Stop it! stop hurting my dongsaeng” A voice came from the door. I looked up and felt relief.

 

Sungjong’s P.O.V

“Haha omo. You are wet. This is what you get when you push me.” I laughed at me. He still keep staring at me with no expression. Just then, some students came into the washroom. He looked at Suhoon and start mocking at him. “Omo, my little Suhoon is not scard huh?” I mocked at him too. But no matter how harsh my word is, he just remain silent with his poker face.Myprank doesn't have any effect on him. I was pissed off. I pushed him to the wall and decided to teach him a lesson when a voice interrupts me.

“Hey you! Stop it! Stop hurting my dongsaeng”

Crap, it’s the red hair. Sunggyu hyung’s crush. I already knew it when I saw Sunggyu hyung acting strange these days. It is obvious that he like the red hair. I turned to the red hair and glare at him.

“It’s none of your business” I said to him.

He glares at me. “Suhoon is my dongsaeng, As his hyung, I should do what I can to protect him from the bully like you.” he said.

I rolled my eyes and cross my arm. “How touching” I said. I leaned in closer to Suhoon as I felt his body tremble a bit. Ah ha, he afraid of people touching him. I wrapped his arms to my chest and gave him a sweet smile. He flinched while looking at me.

“Yah! Don’t touch him!” Junho yelled at me.

“What going on here?”

 

Sunggyu’s P.O.V

I was walking to the cafeteria when I heard a familiar voice from the washroom.

“Yah! Don’t touch him!” A red hair was standing there trying to stop Sungjong messing with Suhoon.

“What going on here?” I stepped into the washroom with a serious face. I saw all of them flinched when they heard my voice. The students saw me and decided to leave the place. They bow to me first before they left. I locked my eyes on Suhoon who is wet from head to toe. I turned my head to Sungjong.

“Sungjong, did you do this to Suhoon?” I asked him. But he keep looking at his feet. “Sungjong?” I raised my voice a little. He jumped and looked at me with his teary eyes.

“Minahae hyung, I just play a prank on him” He said softly.

I sigh. I turned my head to Junho who is still mad. “You little punk! Come here. I need to teach you a thing or two. Let me go Jeremie. I swear to god that I will never easily forgive anyone who hurt my dongsaeng.”His eyes were red as he yelled at us.

“Hyung” Jeremie hug him from behind to stopped him from his madness. I was jealous of jeremie and I wish to chop off his hand.

“Sungjong apologise now” I said to him with a stern face. Sungjong immediately apologise to Suhoon as he was afraid of angry Junho. “I think you should get changed before you get cold” I said to Suhoon and dragged Sungjong out the washroom.

 

Jeremie’s P.O.V

Junho hyung and I quickly get Suhoon to change to a new spare of uniform. I felt stress as I saw our maknae being prank. I also have been though a lot also. I never imagine that I have to face a nightmare every single day because of Hoya, I don't know why he always messing around with me. *Am I ever hurt him?or makin' him pissed?I'm a good person..right?* I thought to myself.

-Flashback-

"Oh my god,i’m so sorry” I ran to Hoya.

“I’m fine” he said.

“I didn’t mean to kick the ball at you” I bite my lower lip

“I said,I’M FINE!” he ruffled his hair and staring at the me with an angry face.

 “Okay..Don’t yelled at me” I murmuring to myself.

He pulled my collar and made my face close to him. “What did you say?” He said with an angry tone.

“N-nothing” I stuttered.

 “Okay Jeremie Joonghyun Martin, i’m gonna be your nightmare since today till the end of the world” he said to me with a smirk. He let go of my collar and walked away.

~~

"Just leave me alone!" I said to him. I was corner by him as I don’t have anywhere to run

"Never! I'll be your nightmare, forever" He smirked at me while holding a puppy in front of me

“Get that thing away from me please” I cried and tears starts falling down my cheeks. HHoya flinched when he saw me crying. He let go of the animal immediately. I use this chance and push him away with all my strength. I ran away from him as far as possible.

-End of flashback-

“Jeremie, are you all right?” Junho hyung asked with a worried face. I then realize that tears start falling down my cheek.  I never told him or others about Hoya bully me. After the incidents, I tend to not to eat anything or speak to my brothers about it. I scared. They were worry about me as I did not eat anything and always alone drawing on my sketch book. I shook my head and reassure him I’m fine. I felt a light tugged on my uniform. I looked up and saw Suhoon. As I slowly touch his hair, he flinched. I hesitate a while and speak. “Hoonie its fine. Everything will be all right. No one is going to hurt you. I believed the others also love you very much. Please Hoonie don’t keep it to yourself. Cry it out. Hyungs are here for you.” Wow I feel likei talk the most than I usually quiet. Tears start forming in Suhoon eyes as he slowly laid his head on my shoulder crying softly. I pat his back softly. I glad that he opens a little to me.

“Kaja let meet the others. I’m bet they are worried.”Junho hyung told us to leave. We both nod to him.

 

No one’s P.O.V

At the cafeteria

“Omo, what happened to Suhoon. Why his hair was wet?” asked Sungmin with a sympathy look. “Is Sungjong pranking on him again?” Junho nod and start explaining to other what had happened. The rest of the brother’s face started to darken as they heard what had happened to their poor Hoonie.

“They are too outrageous”Junho said with angry tone.

“Well, I guess we are pretty enough did not get expel from school” Youngjae said.

“Wae?” Sangmin asked.

A loud thud came from the oldest. Everyone turned their head and saw their oldest hyung was in rage. The poor table had been break into two. “That it! I sick of those idiots.” Eunwoo jumped up from his seat and run out of the cafeteria.

“Hyung!!!” All of them shout at Eunwoo and follow him.

Meanwhile

Chunghee was at the roof lying on the floor comfortably on the ground. He was looking at the sky. He closed his eyes to have a little nap before the lunch break is over. He heard the door behind him open disturb his sleep but he ignores it.

“What are you doing here?” Chunghee open his eyes when he heard a familiar voice…