Second youngest -The Silent Angel

We are brothers

General info-

Name: Park SuHoon

Nickname: Hoonie

Date of birth: 25/12

Ethinicity: Half Korean, half Finnish

Languages: Korean (fluent), Finnish (fluent)

Personality:

 He's a very easily scared person. He's afraid of being rejected, of being hated, of being alone. He's also scared of being touched. He's really sensitive and fragile but he hides it behind a cold mask. In the eyes of the students, he's a silent angel. His almost-like-feminine beauty seems pure and his pale skin make him look like an Angel but he doesn't talk, doesn't smile, doesn't laugh. He doesn't show any emotion to people, his eyes are always empty and seem sad and hurt. Nevertheless, he isn't a bad boy. If he bumps into someone, he'll bow as an excuse, if someone asks his help, he'll do it, but he won't smile. Inside, he's a really sweet and caring person. He likes to do anything for his friends or brothers. He's cute, nice, will never try to hurt somebody and if he does, he'll feel bad. He doesn't think bad and can seem quite naive, but there's still a child in him.

Background:

 He lived in Helsinki, Finland, with his mother and his two half-brothers Natan and Lauri. They were living a happy life, no problems, no money issues or things like that. The only thing SuHoon had to do was watching over his two little brothers and taking care of them. He loved them a lot. The only shadow was his step-father, who was an alcoholic. He used to come back home drunk and SuHoon was the one who helped him going back to bed without his family noticing. He was afraid his little world could crash down because of that man. He didn't love particularly but the feeling wasn't the same for his step-father. The man loved him... He loved him too much. His feminine appearance made the man desire him in a ert way and one night, as he was coming  back home drunk once again, he beat SuHoon up and him. This thing happened several times but the boy didn't say anything. He was too afraid of losing everything he had. He began to be cold, distant, he didn't talk as often as before, he didn't smile anymore. As the years were passing, he became mute. Not in a medical way, but he didn't talk anymore, he didn't want to talk anymore. The only day that he was waiting for was Saturday, because his step-father wasn't at home during the night, he was in a astronomy club with one of his friend. One year before his departure for South Korea, he got beaten up violently and countlessly by his drunk step-father. His mother arrived at this moment and discovered what was happening. As she was calling the police, the angry man jumped on her and beat her. Fortunately, the police arrived before she died. The man went to jail. SuHoon's mother was staying in a coma in a hospital of Helsinki and his two brothers were at their grandparents' place. SuHoon was living with them when he got called by his real father and came in Korea.

 

Appearace: Lee ChiHoon

 

 http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwgpx3p3CS1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

 

 http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lunsabuk471qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

 

 http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luns8lIn9T1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

 

 http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrtyrk4GYB1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

 

 http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnnopvrfyA1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

 

 http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnnoq8DnKT1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

 

 He wears only black clothes, except one white jacket (last 2 pictures) that he wears only the Saturdays as a reminder of his past.

Group info-

Prefer to known as : Leto

Persona : The Silent Angel

 

Extra info:

Height: 175cm

Weight: 50kg

Likes:

 - Ice cream & Milk

 - Chocolate

 - Music

 - Dance

 - Drawing

 - Animals

 - Eating

 - Swimming

 - Cooking

 

Dislikes:

 - Needles

 - Blood

 - Being touched

 - Dark places

 - Bullies

 - Alcohol

 - Smell of alchohol

 - Loud noises

 

Hobbies:

 - Listening to music

 - Spending time with animals

 - Dancing

 - Watching television

 - Eating ice cream and chocolate bars (he eats A LOT, at every moment of the day)

 - Swimming (he swims as soon as he can, it feels like washing the dirt his step-father put on his body, to him)

 

Habits:

 - He avoids the eyes of somebody he's afraid of

 - He avoids physical contacts

 - He is like in transe when he sees an animal and will always it

 - If he really needs to talk, he'll write on a paper. He always has something he can write on in his bag.

 - He wears only black clothes, except one white jacket on Saturdays.

 - He takes a shower three times a day.

 - He has anxiety attacks when someone touches him insistently.

 - When he'll open more, he'll laugh for little things and smiles a lot, showing a very happy side of him. He'll also act cute, he'll do aegyo or things like that.

 

Relationship with infinite

The member in infinite : SungJong

How you want the relationship to be : First, their relation is quite platonic. SungJong likes to do prank on him but it doesn't have any effect. Hoonie is hurt but he hides it, he's being mocked by other students but he doesn't show how much he suffers because of that. Then SungJong finds his dairy and reads it. He realizes that he had hurt Hoonie a lot and that his silence is due to a traumatic event. He decides to help him open to the world and finally falls in love with him. Hoonie will fall late, he'll talk again, wear less black clothes, smile more often etc.